Three FB Players Arrested

Recruit blatant criminal thugs other programs are afraid to touch. Mimicking the TCU rebuilding plan I see.

But seriously, unless they are in al Qaeda or Chinese, trespassing into a superfund site or infrastructure just seems like harmless exploring.

Trespassing into a habitation, but notably not breaking and entering..... Don't know what that would be but doesn't sound like a robbery

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

19 minutes ago, DentonStang said:

Recruit blatant criminal thugs other programs are afraid to touch. Mimicking the TCU rebuilding plan I see.

But seriously, unless they are in al Qaeda or Chinese, trespassing into a superfund site or infrastructure just seems like harmless exploring.

Trespassing into a habitation, but notably not breaking and entering..... Don't know what that would be but doesn't sound like a robbery

Likely harmless charge involving a prank gone wrong. Entered a habitation to do some shenanigans but didn't do anything related to a felony, theft, or assault. Or a vacant apartment/house.

• Upvote 2

I would guess these 3 went to someone’s house or apartment and did something stupid.  The police were called and the police asked the resident if they wanted the 3 FB players “criminally trespassed.”  Resident said yes.  If they come back they can be arrested.

So they came back.  It was my experience they might have even been invited back.  Nonetheless, something else happened.  Maybe this time a neighbor called the police.  Police arrive, find the players have been criminally trespassed and bingo.  Free ride downtown.  

There used to be a phrase.  “You might beat the charge, but you can’t beat the ride.”

I wonder if XAvion Brice is related to former Men’s Basketball player Ricky Brice ?  

Edited by greenjoe
  • Upvote 1

On 8/9/2024 at 11:36 PM, GMG_Dallas said:

I wonder if they all decided to visit the old missile silo that NT owns just north of loop 288.....and got caught.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, SilverEagle said:

I wonder if they all decided to visit the old missile silo that NT owns just north of loop 288.....and got caught.

I'd think if that was the case they'd just have been trespassed and let go with a warning. It's really weird it happened in April and they're just now catching the charges 

7 hours ago, SilverEagle said:

Yeah I don't know... there's worst charges out there. A friend of mine is PD and recently arrested another local D1 college football player for some felonies. Didn't make the news and it's been months so I won't name the player since he's innocent until proven guilty but this is not unique. Just curious as to what they did and if it was harmless exploring or this is all that could be proven at the time of arrest.

4 hours ago, peanuts104 said:

I'd think if that was the case they'd just have been trespassed and let go with a warning. It's really weird it happened in April and they're just now catching the charges 

Well the charges listed "superfund site or infrastructure".  That sounds like the old missile base to me. Otherwise, the charges would have been just simple trespassing.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, SilverEagle said:

Well the charges listed "superfund site or infrastructure".  That sounds like the old missile base to me. Otherwise, the charges would have been just simple trespassing.

Those are just the three possibilities for a class a misdemeanor. 

Screenshot_20240811-192545.png

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

I don't see any valid rationale for reporting an misdemeanor arrest that occurred 4 months ago.  Unless the purpose is just to embarrass the team or fill up a column. 

Alleged offense occurred 4 months ago. Arrest was in August. FYI the statute of limitations on a misdemeanor in Texas is 2 years.

• Upvote 4
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 1