NCAA College FB 25 UNT... Anyone playin?

Got it and love it, so far.  They have done a remarkable job of nailing the gameday atmosphere at DATCU.  We even have the chants included....both the North Texas Fight and plain ole great North --- Texas!  Fans do the claw and crowds look almost identical to real life when we play the smaller, more unknown schools.   Looks like both the new unis and all the odd combos we've had over the past few years are included, as well (except the flying worm 😞).  Only thing really missing is the cannon after we score.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, meangreenfaninno said:

How many seasons did it take you to build up your recruiting?  Surely you didn’t do that in year one?

That was year 1 on Freshman difficulty. I haven’t played a football game since Madden ‘04 so I had to start out easy. 😂

Edited by Moobs
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, TIgreen01 said:

Got it and love it, so far.  They have done a remarkable job of nailing the gameday atmosphere at DATCU.  We even have the chants included....both the North Texas Fight and plain ole great North --- Texas!  Fans do the claw and crowds look almost identical to real life when we play the smaller, more unknown schools.   Looks like both the new unis and all the odd combos we've had over the past few years are included, as well (except the flying worm 😞).  Only thing really missing is the cannon after we score.

In addition to the cannon, we’re also missing Scrappy. 

But I agree, they nailed the game day experience. Band sits where the band sits. Visitors section is in the correct place. Giant wooden chair is in the corner out on the concourse. Wind generators in the background… they did a phenomenal job. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Moobs said:

In addition to the cannon, we’re also missing Scrappy. 

But I agree, they nailed the game day experience. Band sits where the band sits. Visitors section is in the correct place. Giant wooden chair is in the corner out on the concourse. Wind generators in the background… they did a phenomenal job. 

How did I miss that Scrappy was missing!?!  I’m embarrassed.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

It's good but I started a dynasty with Oregon State first. The recruiting is...different...but I love that you can still change up the conferences so I got the band back together again (PAC12). Big 12 is also original but I replaced Colorado with TCU. 

Edited by Coffee and TV

Yes.

My truest UNT loss was when I got into Teambuilder and downloaded DFW's own Collin College Cougars. 

The ole Quad C Cougs were ranked in the teens, and UNT played them at their stadium (which looked suspiciously like Cal's Memorial Stadium). We lost by three touchdowns. It was my Portland State.

Whoever loaded Collin College into Teambuilder modeled their offense and defense after Alabama, so they majorly improved over their current football teamless D1 JuCo status.

Edited by Pavlovs Eagle
  • Haha 1

On 8/8/2024 at 10:52 AM, bstnsportsfan3 said:

It’s a very fun game, and they killed it with DATCU

With the exception that the lettering below the scoreboard still reads “Apogee Stadium”. Only real error that I found. Other than that it looks incredible.