Libs get their Wish. Men Beating up on Women is now an Olympic Sport

Just another round of stupid DEI fails.

Italy's top women's boxer trains all her life to be her country's best, possibly the world's best, only to get beaten up by some dude in 46 seconds.

Edited by ADLER
  • Upvote 1
  • Ray 1
  • Pissed 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

7 minutes ago, LongJim said:

It'll probably take a female getting maimed or put into a coma, or worse.  I hope not.  But again, women will have to take the lead in making it stop.

Well she was born a woman, lives as a woman, and fights as a woman, so I'm not sure why you weirdos can't just enjoy the olympics instead of being obsessed with her genitals. Normal people would think "Algeria wouldn't let a man or a trans woman box in the olympics, she'd be imprisoned for trying", but when your thinking is only as deep as the kiddie pool, this is the result I guess. Stay mad creeps. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Eye Roll 4
  • Puking Eagle 2

It's also funny you all seem to be endorsing a woman backing out and throwing in the towel when she was beat, that's quite a reversal from your VP pick shitting on the most decorated American gymnast 3 years ago. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/simone-biles-jd-vance-olympics-b2589203.html

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Puking Eagle 1

I wonder if her 9 losses were to even bigger men. when she lost in the Quarterfinals of the 2020 games, did men then sweep the medal stand? 

gosh...and when you really think about it, I wonder how pervasive this really is...like, do y'all think Marvis Frazier, Robert Colay, Lou Savarese, Clifford Etienne were actually born biologically female?!?! wow...makes you think. 

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 1

7 minutes ago, Censored by Laurie said:

this one got quiet real quick. 

it's like everyone backed down as fast as an Italian boxer. 

Nah.  I said my piece.  I'm not ok with it.  Some are.  Women will have to stop it.

• Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, Censored by Laurie said:

Stop what, though? 

Stop whoever is running our 3 v 3 basketball program. I don't get how we can be so dominate in traditional but both the men and women are out here looking like high schoolers. Surely we got better amateurs than this? 

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

4 minutes ago, Censored by Laurie said:

Stop what, though? 

Males competing against females in competitions reserved for females.

This bout was alleged to be between two women.  If so, then Carini got her ass kicked.  I'm talking about the overarching issue of allowing born males to compete against born females.  It's a fairness issue, and more importantly a safety issue, as far as I'm concerned.  I'll take the IOC's word that both are female in this case.  The East German women were back in the 60's and 70's too.

But it's something that women are going to have to address as a group, if they want it to change, in my opinion.  Otherwise, they need to shut up and box/sprint/throw, because no "governing body" is going to act on their behalf unless there's serious injury or worse.  And maybe not even then.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Puking Eagle 2

38 minutes ago, LongJim said:

Males competing against females in competitions reserved for females.

This bout was alleged to be between two women.  If so, then Carini got her ass kicked.  I'm talking about the overarching issue of allowing born males to compete against born females.  It's a fairness issue, and more importantly a safety issue, as far as I'm concerned.  I'll take the IOC's word that both are female in this case.  The East German women were back in the 60's and 70's too.

But it's something that women are going to have to address as a group, if they want it to change, in my opinion.  Otherwise, they need to shut up and box/sprint/throw, because no "governing body" is going to act on their behalf unless there's serious injury or worse.  And maybe not even then.

And it was. One female boxer who was 40-9 for her career beating one who was slightly better than .500. 

and now apparently Algerian Tyson is gonna go fight again…for a BRONZE. 

elevated testosterone does not equate to being trans. I’m open to having a real conversation around where trans-athletes can be allowed to participate (although I gotta say the premise that a person would go through years of therapies and possible assignment surgery just to win a mid-tier Olympic sport medal seems pretty ridiculous) 

instead we’re now dealing with this culture war bullshit and the work, career and possibly safety of this athlete have now all been tarnished/risked so that someone like @ADLER can post an inflammatory thread like this and pretend to give a shit about women and/or women’s sports…while also being sure to sneak in some now edited Kamala racism. you edit that yourself or did a mod quietly ask you too? 

Edited by Censored by Laurie
  • Upvote 2
  • Ray 2
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, KingDL1 said:

32 minutes

Ooo…let’s get in a few more jabs (topical). 

in the course of a week now we’ve had outrage over someone’s perceived gender, a presidential candidate’s race, and whether women who choose to not have children should even be allowed to vote. 

somewhere @ADLER is at his computer screen furiously trying to tie these three stories together into one slanderous narrative 

• Ray 2