Greetings

13 hours ago, Cowboy Up said:

Our defense..especially our run defense.  I also love our running game.  That said..if we can’t throw the ball better than we have the last decade with Coach Bohl teams stack the box and we struggle.  The last time I was excited by our passing game Josh Allen was playing for us.  I think outside of our punting our special teams should be decent also.

No that wasn't the question... do you like the Wyoming Cowboys?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

If you ever get tired of being a Wyoming fan, you are welcome here.  Based on the above comment, you have already passed our first qualification for Mean Green fanhood.

If you guys like beer your alright in this Cowboy fans opinion!  That’s one thing that we do and do well in Laradise! 🤣

• Upvote 3

On 8/1/2024 at 12:15 PM, Cowboy Up said:

Man I hope your right but I’ve been kicked too many Times Square in the nuts as a UW fan over the years to be overly optimistic.

What is your fanbase's opinion on the MWC/Pac-2 future?   Reverse merger or will OSU and WSU try and pick apart the MWC?  

20 minutes ago, NT80 said:

What is your fanbase's opinion on the MWC/Pac-2 future?   Reverse merger or will OSU and WSU try and pick apart the MWC?  

I’m not sure.  There are so many rumors out there.  Hoping for a reverse merger because Wyoming has small media footprint.  Hoping we don’t get left out!

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, untcampbell said:

@Cowboy Up Love the state. Do you live in Laramie?

Wyoming treated us well during our COVID vacation up to Cody. We thought about buying in Star Ranch (we have a lot up at Bear Lake/Fish Haven, ID) and I ran my Wyoming half in Cokeville.

GMG

Facts here. Honestly... say one bad thing about Wyoming (except it isn't Texas). Great state, great people, underrated place to live. 

Let's just play a fun @ss game

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, untcampbell said:

@Cowboy Up Love the state. Do you live in Laramie?

Wyoming treated us well during our COVID vacation up to Cody. We thought about buying in Star Ranch (we have a lot up at Bear Lake/Fish Haven, ID) and I ran my Wyoming half in Cokeville.

GMG

Live north of Cheyenne an hour or so.  Have some good friends that I played football with in college who live/teach/coach in Cody.  Beautiful area!  Been to Cokeville once to coach when my oldest son was in high school.  Have a good friend who just bought a lot Bear Lake..he lives in Evanston.

On 8/1/2024 at 3:38 PM, golfingomez said:

We are talking with the a huge supporter here from Wyoming, the #1 fan, the poster, Cowboy Up. 

What, ummm, do you like your team?

Underappreciated post

• Upvote 1

On 8/2/2024 at 6:29 PM, Udomann said:

Facts here. Honestly... say one bad thing about Wyoming (except it isn't Texas). Great state, great people, underrated place to live. 

Let's just play a fun @ss game

If anybody from California is reading this because they want to move to North Texas and clicked the wrong website, I hear Wyoming is a great state and underrated place to live.

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 3

On 8/2/2024 at 12:46 PM, Cowboy Up said:

If you guys like beer your alright in this Cowboy fans opinion!  That’s one thing that we do and do well in Laradise! 🤣

Love me some Laramie!

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

On 8/4/2024 at 12:28 PM, greengal said:

Love me some Laramie!

Laramie from May to the first of November is hard to beat honestly.  Beautiful weather and not much wind.  From November until about the end of April though is brutal!

• Upvote 1

On 8/1/2024 at 5:59 PM, Cowboy Up said:

Our defense..especially our run defense.  I also love our running game.  That said..if we can’t throw the ball better than we have the last decade with Coach Bohl teams stack the box and we struggle.  The last time I was excited by our passing game Josh Allen was playing for us.  I think outside of our punting our special teams should be decent also.

Welp, that's not good news for us.  We don't stack the box.  Ever.  Under any circumstances.  Your RBs will set season records.  Write it in ink.

Having said that, we're hopefully still starting Chandler Morris by then.  If he's still upright we will have enough offense to stay in the game.  Getting Tech the week before is not great timing.

• Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, TIgreen01 said:

Welp, that's not good news for us.  We don't stack the box.  Ever.  Under any circumstances.  Your RBs will set season records.  Write it in ink.

Having said that, we're hopefully still starting Chandler Morris by then.  If he's still upright we will have enough offense to stay in the game.  Getting Tech the week before is not great timing.

Last year when we faced a good QB we did send heat at the right time most of the time.  Especially toward the end of a game if it was tight.  No idea what we’ll do this year.