Morris speaks to the Media Day 1 of Fall Camp

I like it.  Something about the immediacy of the moment, as in, we-are/were-busy! - that makes it endearing and puts me a little bit more into their world.

I don't need every single release for all my news updates to be beamed to me from a neatly controlled room.

Edited by greenminer
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, greenminer said:

I like it.  Something about the immediacy of the moment, as in, we-are/were-busy! - that makes it endearing and puts me a little bit more into their world.

I don't need every single release for all my news updates to be beamed to me from a neatly controlled room.

We need to be able to understand the questions that are being asked though. 

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 2

20 hours ago, Victorygreen04 said:

We need to be able to understand the questions that are being asked though. 

A couple times, in this upload, the questions are either mumbled or too fast.  It was difficult to process what they said, but not due to any conflict with background noise.

If it came to it, how about have the AD media team include transcriptions/captions?  It lt looks like YT can auto-generate them on its own.  Programs like Adobe Premier Pro (I have it) can auto-transcribe audio and auto-generate the text for closed captioning.   I'm sure they have it, or something similar.

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1