UNT Athletics now has an official craft beer

On 7/28/2024 at 5:28 PM, DentonStang said:

I was all excited to jump in with a snarky comment but unfortunately.... I can't. There's nothing to criticize.  Legit brewery, nice can. Very disappointing. 

Me too man. Me too.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Cougar King said:

Me too man. Me too.

Hey, we expect more than this from our trolls.  If you guys can't play the position correctly then we suggest you hit the portal and we will get better trolls!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

50 minutes ago, NT80 said:

Hey, we expect more than this from our trolls.  If you guys can't play the position correctly then we suggest you hit the portal and we will get better trolls!

I'm a 12 year starter. I'm not hitting the portal.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Jonnyeagle said:

Anyone drank this yet?  I like a blonde so long as it doesn’t have that skunky smell and taste.

Your lobbing softballs, but I refuse to swing.🤣

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Boy! 1

• 1 month later...

Noticed this article regarding Kentucky and their "Kentucky Blue Light" beer that supports their student athletes.  I am assuming we have the same agreement in place for our beer, but do not know for sure.  Our Blonde Ale is supporting our athletes as well, correct?

https://www.athleticbusiness.com/operations/fundraising/article/15681986/kentucky-blue-light-beer-sales-fund-university-of-kentucky-nil-collective

The beer, released this past week, is the result of a partnership between Club Blue and Gravely Brewing. Club Blue is a partner of UK Athletics that provides students with NIL opportunities and funding. So, a portion of all sales of this co-branded beer will support Club Blue and fund student-athletes’ NIL deals.

Edited by UNTLifer

21 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Noticed this article regarding Kentucky and their "Kentucky Blue Light" beer that supports their student athletes.  I am assuming we have the same agreement in place for our beer, but do not know for sure.  Our Blonde Ale is supporting our athletes as well, correct?

https://www.athleticbusiness.com/operations/fundraising/article/15681986/kentucky-blue-light-beer-sales-fund-university-of-kentucky-nil-collective

The beer, released this past week, is the result of a partnership between Club Blue and Gravely Brewing. Club Blue is a partner of UK Athletics that provides students with NIL opportunities and funding. So, a portion of all sales of this co-branded beer will support Club Blue and fund student-athletes’ NIL deals.

No, it's not. The partnership is between the UNT Athletic Department and Revolver Brewing. To fund NIL the partnership would have to be with our NIL Collective. 

• Upvote 5

20 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

Metzler's

1 hour ago, meangreanmick said:

anyone have any idea where to buy this?   the revolver site doesn't list any places, and did a few searches but no success.

Metzler's in Denton is where I bought it. Been needing to get back up there to get some more. Would be awesome if it was stocked more around the metroplex though. 

• Upvote 1