NIL Event Tonight

4 hours ago, MCMLXXX said:

I will not be able to make it to the event at Marty B's tonight. Hopefully there will be a good turnout. Who will be attending tonight?

Would like to go, sounds like a great event. Need a report from anyone that attends.

• Upvote 3

Wish I'd known about it earlier. I could have made it. Any excuse to get some bacon wrapped jalapeños. Those things are wicked!

Edited by Hunter Green
  • Upvote 3

22 hours ago, Jonnyeagle said:

They need to advertise better.  Noone even knew about it.

I received emails and they posted about it multiple times on social media. Not sure how a UNT fan could have been unaware of the event. 

Edited by UNTcrazy727
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, MeanGreen22 said:

Tuesday at 6p in Bartonville is a tough ask.

No kidding. If you really want this to be successful then have it on Friday or Saturday. 

• Upvote 5
  • Eye Roll 1

On 7/25/2024 at 2:11 PM, MeanGreen22 said:

Tuesday at 6p in Bartonville is a tough ask.

On 7/25/2024 at 11:54 PM, UNTLifer said:

No kidding. If you really want this to be successful then have it on Friday or Saturday. 

On 7/27/2024 at 3:56 PM, Jonnyeagle said:

They need to take those pics down.  They had a terrible turnout.

Bingo.

Don't they assume that most Mean Green faithful live and work near the employment centers of Plano, Frisco, Las Colinas, Richardson, Addison, and Downtown Dallas? It takes every bit of coordination to make 7 p.m. basketball games during the week in the winter in Denton when you don't live/work in Denton. I'd need to leave the office at 4 pm to make Bartonville by 6 pm on a weeknight.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

Bingo.

Don't they assume that most Mean Green faithful live and work near the employment centers of Plano, Frisco, Las Colinas, Richardson, Addison, and Downtown Dallas? It takes every bit of coordination to make 7 p.m. basketball games during the week in the winter in Denton when you don't live/work in Denton. I'd need to leave the office at 4 pm to make Bartonville by 6 pm on a weeknight.

The time and the location is the point. They don’t want the DFW working class crashing their exclusive club. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pissed 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1