Terrence Lewis - Class of ‘25 WR commits to UNT

17 hours ago, greenjoe said:

More outsiders lurking around our site.  Are there North Texas fans frequently posting on CougarFans ?

I had no intentions on commenting until I was literally tagged in the thread. So Idk what to tell you.

Also, it's Coogfans not Cougarfans.

Edited by Cougar King
  • Upvote 1

On 7/23/2024 at 2:59 PM, Cougar King said:

I had no intentions on commenting until I was literally tagged in the thread. So Idk what to tell you.

Also, it's Coogfans not Cougarfans.

Do you get phone calls when somebody mention your name here or what? I could get tagged and not know for days. You answered within an hour and a half so either you were notified by emergency broadcast or you were lurking.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

Some of you all obsess way too much about fans of others schools visiting here.  We used to have a LOT more participation on gmg by fans of other schools, and with the exception of a few trolls, it was a better place when we did, IMHO.

Let's welcome it. I've seen many other alumni forums and GMG.com is by far the best/easy-on-the-eyes designed.

• Upvote 2

On 7/25/2024 at 12:09 AM, GMG_Dallas said:

Do you get phone calls when somebody mention your name here or what? I could get tagged and not know for days. You answered within an hour and a half so either you were notified by emergency broadcast or you were lurking.

My fault. I lit the Cougar King bat signal in the sky. 

Tim Burton Batman GIF

• Haha 3

On 7/23/2024 at 5:15 PM, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Good haul. Hopefully he graduates from UNT. I won't hold my breath. 

On 7/23/2024 at 5:21 PM, NT93 said:

Graduates??? I just hope he actually enrolls😩😂

What is becoming a more relevant question these days - will he transfer more or less than three times? 

• Upvote 1