Biden Quits As Candidate! Lord Help Us!

4 hours ago, ADLER said:

We should know by as early as Wednesday evening if Congress should invoke Section 4 of the 25th Amendment to end this elder abuse and remove Biden from office. We should not allow a feeble lame duck to further damage our country.

This would temporarily place Kamala as President.

How close to Season 4 of Veep can this election turn?

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, NT93 said:

Huh???

All I said was that people having abortions weren’t planning to get pregnant so I doubt the abortion has to do with the health care, etc.  I feel like it often has to do with, “I didn’t want to get pregnant and this baby is going to change my life in ways I’m not ready for.”  How that has anything to do with all the things you listed is beyond me. 

FWIW, we seem to have the same stance on abortion based on one of your earlier posts.

I'll give you that, I have misinterpreted the idea behind the post.

There are a lot of breakthrough babies and accidental babies. Hell, I'm one of them and I'm glad my parents didn't take the old "texas clothes hanger" to me. 

But if we had proper Healthcare support to handle those Bob Ross happy accidents, this would be much less an issue. 

The Healthcare aspect is, if fathers didn't have to stress about taking a month off work to support a post partum mother, or single moms in bad situations didn't have to worry about a 20k delivery bill, we would all be better for it.

Yes people should be careful.  People are also raging chemical factories. It happens, and we should take better care of it. Because if we don't have babies, we are gonna need more immigrants. 

Edited by Udomann
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Udomann said:

By that logic, we shouldn't support schools. If you don't have kids, why support public education? It's up to parents only to ensure America's education. Or roads. Can't be paying taxes for roads you don't drive on. Government? I don't like it. Ain't paying taxes. Public parks? Not my problem. FDA cost to support safe food and medicine? I didn't eat it. Someone else should eat the cost.

That's a very large hill to die upon.

Understandably,  somethings you should not have to pay for. If I drunk drive into someone, that's on me. But Healthcare and common decency to other humans is too far, then that's a problem for us

I would argue that schools, roads, government, public parks, the FDA, etc.  benefit the country as a whole.  Not sure abortion meets that criteria.

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1

On 7/21/2024 at 1:12 PM, ADLER said:

Please remember the last time that Biden was passed over as the candidate for the Democratic Party in 2015. He went on a spree selling his influence to every country that was an adversary of the United States with his son being the bag man. (over $36 million was traceable, and there was probably much more) This is ALL documented and the US has paid dearly with favors to China, Ukraine, and Iran.

How much damage can he do while actually being President?

Not sure Biden has been capable of doing much for a long time.

The question is how much more damage can be done by the unnamed people, who have been making the decisions for years.  With Harris at the helm, there is a danger that she will actually make some independent decisions.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Eye Roll 1

2 hours ago, GrandGreen said:

The question is how much more damage can be done by the unnamed people, who have been making the decisions for years.  With Harris at the helm, there is a danger that she will actually make some independent decisions.  

hope.gif

Would also love to see Biden test the limits of that "official acts" immunity ruling as he throws some birds up on the way out the door, but nah. Would be a fun ride for someone with nothing to lose.

Edited by Udomann
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

5 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

Did you suspect that Joe and his crime family would be able to to sell out the United States to our adversaries in 2015?

According to Robert Hur, Biden is too feeble an idiot to actually be held accountable for his actions. What's to stop him from doing even worse crimes with his family this time as a sitting lame duck President?

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Puking Eagle 1

29 minutes ago, ADLER said:

Did you suspect that Joe and his crime family would be able to to sell out the United States to our adversaries in 2015?

According to Robert Hur, Biden is too feeble an idiot to actually be held accountable for his actions. What's to stop him from doing even worse crimes with his family this time as a sitting lame duck President?

Only thing, I am sure of is that your questions have nothing to do with the quote you are responding to.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ADLER said:

What's to stop him from doing even worse crimes with his family this time as a sitting lame duck President?

absolutely nothing, per the US Supreme Court:

Under our constitutional structure of separated powers, the nature of Presidential power entitles a former President to absolute immunity from criminal prosecution for actions within his conclusive and preclusive constitutional authority. And he is entitled to at least presumptive immunity from prosecution for all his official acts.

wonder if he'll take another shot at Trump

• Ray 1
  • Downvote 1

Heh, fun comment I've read:

If you had to design a VP candidate for Harris in a lab, Mark Kelly would be the result

Guy has American hero stamped across his head. Loving all this new energy. LFG

Edited by Udomann
  • RV 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Puking Eagle 2

41 minutes ago, Udomann said:

Heh, fun comment I've read:

If you had to design a VP candidate for Harris in a lab, Mark Kelly would be the result

Guy has American hero stamped across his head. Loving all this new energy. LFG

Wait, wait... hold up... I thought you weren't a Democrat or a Republican? 

Well, one thing that is clear is that you lie. 

As for the energy you're loving, every pollster states that none of it matters. Trump wins. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

15 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Well, one thing that is clear is that you lie. 

I remind you that personal attacks have no place here. I haven't put you on full ignore yet, but I will if you cannot find a way past your own hate.

I'm not left or right. But, as astounding as this is to believe, I can believe the Trump administration needs to be defeated. I'm tired of all the hate, vitriol, rambling, and lack of any actual policy beyond claiming worst ever/best ever. 

If Republicans put up a candidate who didn't spin word salad for 90 minutes, call people childish names, and continually claim he was the greatest thing since Abraham Lincoln... then I would take a good look at them.

I refuse to accept hate in America. I refuse to hate others. But I can ignore them. That's your choice if that's who you want to be. We need unity more than ever.

And goddamned do we need football back. This political stuff is getting tiring. We finally have a chance for real change. Toss out the old and start fresh. I WANT that. We NEED that.

Edited by Udomann
  • Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 2
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

1 minute ago, Udomann said:

I remind you that personal attacks have no place here. I haven't put you on full ignore yet, but I will if you cannot find a way past your own hate.

I'm not left or right. But, as astounding as this is to believe, I can believe the Trump administration needs to be defeated. I'm tired of all the hate, vitriol, rambling, and lack of any actual policy beyond claiming worst ever/best ever. 

If Republicans put up a candidate who didn't spin word salad for 90 minutes, call people childish names, and continually claim he was the greatest thing since Abraham Lincoln... then I would take a good look at them.

I refuse to accept hate in America. I refuse to hate others. But I can ignore them. That's your choice if that's who you want to be. We need unity more than ever.

And goddamned do we need football back. This political stuff is getting tiring.

Naw... fence sitting independents don't give that LFG energy over the likes of Kamala Harris. She's scum. And not "he mean tweets" type of scum, but dirty scum. 

Good luck

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 2

9 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Naw... fence sitting independents don't give that LFG energy over the likes of Kamala Harris. She's scum. And not "he mean tweets" type of scum, but dirty scum. 

Good luck

image.png.bd4aaf2748de666e1d954fe5096b69d3.png

... also this was a terrible line in the script 

• Haha 1

I have an honest question regarding Kamala Harris that I will preface with the facts below:

1.  She was so disliked in the Democratic Party that she was the first candidate to drop out of the '20 primary with single digit approval ratings.

2.  A year ago, media members were questioning the Democratic Party about potentially replacing her on the '24 ticket because of her ineffectiveness, etc...

So, how did she become so popular in the last 4 or 5 days?  Is she really the best the Democrats have to offer?

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1