Biden Quits As Candidate! Lord Help Us!

13 minutes ago, ADLER said:

Kamala would be another lame duck from day one as her only talking point for a policy is her desires to kill babies through late term abortions. What else does she have?

I heard she’s gonna try to make abortions available up to 36 weeks after pregnancy. Interesting 🤔 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • Eye Roll 1

12 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

This was all to predictable. Let’s review.  

1.  Joe stumbles through the debate mumbling like a person who is in clear mental decline. 
2.  Calls arise asking him to step aside. 
3.  Joe says he is fine and staying in the race. Claims his failed debate performance was due to jet lag even though he had been back in the states for over a week. 
4.  More Dems call for Joe to step down, but Joe claims he is staying in the race unless some medical issue arises that would hinder his ability to serve. 
5.  Lo and behold, even though he has received three “vaccines” for Covid, Joe announces he has Covid again. (Entirely different story for the MOD’s to shut down in the future).  There’s that medical excuse Joe needed to save face. 
6.  Joe steps down and Harris is predicted to be the candidate. Such a wonderful choice considering she was so disliked in the ‘20 Dem primary that she was the first one to drop out since nobody liked her.   Remember, this is the Border Czar that never visited the border and ruled over the greatest border invasion ever…a literal real insurrection. He benefit?  She is used to taking directions from Pelosi, Schumer, Obama, etc and will continue the epic failure of Biden/Harris. 

Downvote and vomit eagle. I see @Coffee and TVand @Censored by Laurie have stopped by. 

• Upvote 1
  • Ray 1
  • Sad 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Murder for birth control. At least you admit to it. 

until you support universal health care, mandatory maternity/paternity leave, affordable access to child care, affordable access to prescription drugs, a living wage, and all of the infrastructure needed to raise a child you don't get to call yourself "pro-life".

• Thanks 3
  • Ray 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, Censored by Laurie said:

until you support universal health care, mandatory maternity/paternity leave, affordable access to child care, affordable access to prescription drugs, a living wage, and all of the infrastructure needed to raise a child you don't get to call yourself "pro-life".

Thing is... I don't even support abortion except in the most extreme cases of life and death for both. I just don't think wealthy old nearly senile white men should be making the policies of choice for them. 

Today was a win for America. We are finally looking at candidates who can step outside of the tiny political box we had on both sides and start caring about the future again. I'm not a Kamala fan, but she's still better than both of our previous options. I personally cannot wait for the next debate. 18 year Macallan is getting another dram poured.

So, hell yeah America. Let's go!

Edited by Udomann
  • Upvote 3
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Puking Eagle 2

8 minutes ago, Udomann said:

Thing is... I don't even support abortion except in the most extreme cases of life and death for both. I just don't think wealthy old nearly senile white men should be making the policies of choice for them. 

Today was a win for America. We are finally looking at candidates who can step outside of the tiny political box we had on both sides and start caring about the future again. I'm not a Kamala fan, but she's still better than both of our previous options. I personally cannot wait for the next debate. 18 year Macallan is getting another dram poured.

So, hell yeah America. Let's go!

Harris is a cackling idiot. 

• Upvote 3
  • Ray 1
  • Sad 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 5

16 minutes ago, Censored by Laurie said:

Who isn’t getting cared for?  Our system has its weaknesses, but I work for a healthcare system that is county owned and they aren’t turning folks away. 

Who isn’t giving maternity leave?  How much time should the mother receive off in your opinion?

There are affordable options. Anybody overcharging should be arrested. A family member of mine takes medication.  I picked up two refills the other day and it was less than $4. 

What do you consider “a living wage”?  $15-$20 an hour minimum wage is not sustainable and will lead to job cuts. 

What infrastructure, that term covers a wide array of things, do you feel is needed?  Better public schools?  100% agree. Curious how you feel about CA laws about not informing parents of certain “decisions” of their children. 

• Upvote 3
  • Ray 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Censored by Laurie said:

I heard she’s gonna try to make abortions available up to 36 weeks after pregnancy. Interesting 🤔 

It wouldn't surprise me since she already supports "partial-birth abortions" up to several hours after birth.

The Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act defines a partial-birth abortion as when a person intentionally delivers a living fetus vaginally until part of it is outside the mother's body, and then performs an act to kill the fetus. For example, if the fetus is head-first, the entire head must be outside the mother's body before the act is performed. If the fetus is breech, any part of its trunk past the navel must be outside the body. The act that kills the fetus must be something other than completing the delivery. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

Posted (edited)

What do these names all have in common; Geraldine Ferraro, Lloyd Benson, Dan Quale, Jack Kemp, Joe Lieberman, John Edwards, Sarah Palin, Paul Ryan, Tim Kaine, and Mike Pence?

They were all political rising stars that had their careers destroyed by running for vice president and losing in the election. A win would have placed each as the likely next Presidential nominee for their political party. All became ruined, damaged goods.

Now I'm seeing Kelly from Arizona, Whitmire from Michigan, and Shapiro from Pennsylvania, all rising stars, mentioned as potential running mates for the Kamala hag. Why? It will only destroy their careers.

Kamala is simply the biggest political failure to ever be receiving the nomination from one of the two political parties. She's going to get destroyed. She has no policy other than killing babies through late term abortions to run on.

1964 LBJ commercial instrumental in winning him the election

Americans keep dying at the hands of murderous illegal aliens invited to and released into our country by "Border Czar Kamala Harris". There are parents that would love to make a great commercial about that concern.

More Americans have died in the 3 1/2 years of the Biden/Harris administration because of their open border policy through the import of fentanyl than died during the 3 1/2 years of WWII. There are parents that would love to make a great commercial about that concern.

Kamala is a toxic unelectable candidate. No acceptable aspiring political figure is going to want to be her running mate in that failed campaign.

Edited by ADLER
  • Upvote 2
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Downvote 2

9 minutes ago, Udomann said:

That's sad, and thanks for pointing it out. San Francisco is a lot like New Orleans and you have to grease the palms of corrupt politicians to do business in their cities. This practice also happens in a lot of third world countries.

It's horrible that somebody as wonderful and honest as President Trump ever has to do business with somebody as toxic and corrupt as Kamala.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Censored by Laurie said:

I feel like you are pro-morefreeshit than anything else. 

It's not the job of the government to provide for children. It's also not the governments job to pay for abortions. 

But, also, where can women NOT get abortions? Have I missed something? 

Also, we're still ignoring the premise of the democrats squatting down and taking a shit on dEmOcRaCy....

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Censored by Laurie said:

Or how about don’t get pregnant.  If you’re seeking an abortion then it obviously wasn’t a planned pregnancy, so I don’t see what maternity leave, health care, etc have to do with it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

22 minutes ago, NT93 said:

Or how about don’t get pregnant.  If you’re seeking an abortion then it obviously wasn’t a planned pregnancy, so I don’t see what maternity leave, health care, etc have to do with it.

By that logic, we shouldn't support schools. If you don't have kids, why support public education? It's up to parents only to ensure America's education. Or roads. Can't be paying taxes for roads you don't drive on. Government? I don't like it. Ain't paying taxes. Public parks? Not my problem. FDA cost to support safe food and medicine? I didn't eat it. Someone else should eat the cost.

That's a very large hill to die upon.

Understandably,  somethings you should not have to pay for. If I drunk drive into someone, that's on me. But Healthcare and common decency to other humans is too far, then that's a problem for us

Edited by Udomann
  • Upvote 1
  • RV 1
  • Eye Roll 1

33 minutes ago, Udomann said:

By that logic, we shouldn't support schools. If you don't have kids, why support public education? It's up to parents only to ensure America's education. Or roads. Can't be paying taxes for roads you don't drive on. Government? I don't like it. Ain't paying taxes. Public parks? Not my problem. FDA cost to support safe food and medicine? I didn't eat it. Someone else should eat the cost.

Understandably,  somethings you should not have to pay for. If I drunk drive into someone, that's on me. But Healthcare and common decency to other humans is too far, then that's a problem for us

Huh???

All I said was that people having abortions weren’t planning to get pregnant so I doubt the abortion has to do with health care, etc.  I feel like it often has to do with, “I didn’t want to get pregnant and this baby is going to change my life in ways I’m not ready for.”  How that has anything to do with all the things you listed is beyond me. 

FWIW, we seem to have the same stance on abortion based on one of your earlier posts.

Edited by NT93
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, Udomann said:

remember,  if you vote trump, you are voting democrat

Democrats can take pride in receiving every vote in November🤣🤣

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Udomann said:

But... back to the abortion topic... I keep asking and no one keeps answering... where can women not get abortions? 

Also, let's not group common decency with universal healthcare. My taxes being inflated to unaffordable heights so others can pay nada all the while our heathcare received becomes the same has nothing to do with decency. Not to mention the massive slow down of the system it would create. Our country is too big for it and we have too many people mooching for it to be effective and efficient. It's virtually impossible. But, where can women not get abortions? I keep searching these places. I can't seem to find them.... 

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1