Football Season Tickets

I have been debating purchasing season tickets because of my expected schedule this fall.  I went to the official website, logged in, click on football season tickets and get a screen that says "No Events Currently on Sale".  So, I went to the scrolling banner that says Season Tickets Available Now, and ended up again with a screen that says "No Events Currently on Sale".  And they wonder why they aren't selling any.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • RV 2
  • Sad 4

I've been doing some review of the AD's annual financial statements.  For the 2023 report expenses for AD Support Staff were $8,432,941 (just below the $9,223,837 in coach salaries) with any additional  $4,083,277 for "Admin Overhead" for a total of $12,516,218.  So a little one $1M a month in direct and indirect expenses for the AD and staff.  Are we getting our money's worth?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/18/2024 at 11:42 PM, UNT86 said:

Maybe pick up the phone?  They answer every time I call.

Calling the ticket office or the MGSF is always such a pain and the people who answer the phone are always so unpleasant and unwilling to help.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Oh Boy! 1

4 hours ago, NTSU52 said:

Calling the ticket office or the MGSF is always such a pain and the people who answer the phone are always so unpleasant and unwilling to help.

That has not been my experience.  Sometimes they don't know the answer to the question, but they put me on hold and find out. They're friendly and responsive when I call.

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, Side.Show.Joe said:

Yeah. I'm old and always renew my tickets over the phone. But, that entire tickets in the phone thing is a real pain. I miss the physical tickets. 

SSJ.....I have them print out my tickets (football and basketball) for me. Also....I get printed parking passes. They're more than willing to do it. 

• Upvote 5

On 7/19/2024 at 3:08 PM, Side.Show.Joe said:

Yeah. I'm old and always renew my tickets over the phone. But, that entire tickets in the phone thing is a real pain. I miss the physical tickets. 

I'm going to the kick-off event in Aug 3rd and will get my printed tickets then.

I've always had very good luck contacting this person in the ticket office.........hannah.drysdale@unt.edu.  She advised me that printed tickets are available, for an extra $15. 

• Upvote 6
  • Pissed 1

On 7/20/2024 at 7:46 AM, UNT86 said:

That has not been my experience.  Sometimes they don't know the answer to the question, but they put me on hold and find out. They're friendly and responsive when I call.

same. always super friendly and helpful

• Upvote 3