Elon Musk: SpaceX and X are moving to Texas

Personal frustrations over really creepy public school policy in California have seemingly led Elon Musk to announce Tuesday that he is relocating the headquarters for two of the companies he owns, SpaceX and X (formerly Twitter), from California to Texas. 

On Tuesday, Musk posted on X that the SAFETY Act signed by California Gov. Gavin Newsom was “the final straw,” causing him to move his SpaceX company to Texas. He later posted that X will also relocate its headquarters to Texas.

“Because of this law and the many others that preceded it, attacking both families and companies, SpaceX will now move its HQ from Hawthorne, California, to Starbase, Texas,” he posted.

Musk's automotive company, Tesla Motors, relocated its headquarters to Texas in 2021.

Elon Musk makes 'sizeable' donation to Donald Trump's presidential campaign  - India Today

Animated Texas flag | TX flag | Country flag of | abFlags ...

Edited by ADLER
  • Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

Look at apartheid clyde trying to fit in, it would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic. You'd think the richest guy in the world would pay someone for a good photoshoot, but nah, let's just go with this creepy AI instead. Probably gets his salsa from New York City. 

cv92oclkm6dd1.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 3
  • Puking Eagle 2

Although born abroad Elon has sure turned out to be a Great American. Tesla, X, SpaceX, and the Boring Company are all designed to change and improve our world, and potentially additional worlds.

... And it's happening here in Texas.

Thank you Elon, ALL Americans appreciate you.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Ray 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 2

Posted (edited)

A day after activating Starlink internet in Gaza, Tesla CEO appears at Israeli PM’s joint session

The great American Elon Musk attended Benjamin Netanyahu’s address to Congress on Wednesday as a guest of the Israeli prime minister.

A day earlier, the tech billionaire announced that his Starlink internet service was now active and actively saving lives in a Gaza hospital, with the kind support of Israel’s government.

Netanyahu’s congressional visit was met with thousands of anti-American protesters gathering near Capitol Hill to demonstrate against Israeli defending itself during its war in Gaza. Even some lawmakers were divided over whether Netanyahu should have been invited to speak stating "We're the Squad, we hate freedom of speech and we hate America and its allies."

A man in a suit and tie applauds with a grave expression on his face

Elon Musk attends Netanyahu’s congressional address as his guest

Meanwhile, Anti-Americans protested and burned American flags in the streets outside

Edited by ADLER
  • Upvote 1
  • Ray 1
  • Downvote 2

I'm just so confused by Elon. I really like the guy and his ambitions but he is all over the map lately. Dedicating 45m a month to someone who wants to end EVs to retracting it days later.

As long as he gets us to mars, I'm game

• Ray 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

4 minutes ago, Udomann said:

I'm just so confused by Elon. I really like the guy and his ambitions but he is all over the map lately. Dedicating 45m a month to someone who wants to end EVs to retracting it days later.

Elon's heart is in the right place and he is working hard to benefit our country.

Contrast that with evil foreign billionaires that are actively trying to destroy America:

FORTUNE on evil foreign billionaires that are actively trying to destroy America

YAHOO NEWS on evil foreign billionaires that are actively trying to destroy America

BLOOMBERG NEWS on evil foreign billionaires that are actively trying to destroy America

THE WALL STREET JOURNAL on evil foreign billionaires that are actively trying to destroy America

NEW YORK POST on evil foreign billionaires that are actively trying to destroy America

THE ECONOMIC TIMES on evil foreign billionaires that are actively trying to destroy America

God Bless Elon Musk, God Bless Texas, and God Bless The United States Of America.

The official state waving Flag of Texas, called the Lone Star Flag,seamless  looping | Freestock videos

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 3

4 hours ago, Censored by Laurie said:

one of the most shockingly ironic statements ever. 

So true, but innocent civilians  are always going to require elevated quantities of emergency medical services as long as they are being used as human shields by terrorists. Thankfully the US is helping provide Israel the tools necessary to permanently eliminate the destructive terrorist group.

That, and Elon is just being nice by finding any way he can help.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

17 hours ago, Udomann said:

So when you say "someone who wants to end EVs" do you mean that someone wants to ban EVs? Or that this someone is not going to mandate EVs.

Those are two different things....

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 2

57 minutes ago, ADLER said:

Thankfully the US is helping provide Israel the tools necessary to permanently eliminate the destructive terrorist group.

And, by extension, fuel the hatred for the next generation of terrorists.  But that should get its own thread.

• Upvote 3
  • Ray 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Puking Eagle 2

18 minutes ago, greenminer said:

And, by extension, fuel the hatred for the next generation of terrorists.  But that should get its own thread.

like maybe those intimately affected might feel that 30,000 dead women and children could be considered an act of terrorism? 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 2

18 minutes ago, Censored by Laurie said:

like maybe those intimately affected might feel that 30,000 dead women and children could be considered an act of terrorism? 

They should not have attacked Israel. They wanted war; they got war. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Puking Eagle 1

19 hours ago, Udomann said:

Dude is taking a lawsuit to the Supreme court that the National Labor Relations Board has been unconstitutional since its inception. He's nothing more than a fash billionaire who is living off his dad's money and others work. To hell with this gilded age mfer.

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

Just now, Coffee and TV said:

Ah yes, 150 hostages = 5 or 10k dead kids. Cool story.

I guess you are just leaving out the sneak attack against Israel. The bottom line is that they started it. Israel will finish it. 

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

2 minutes ago, KingDL1 said:

I guess you are just leaving out the sneak attack against Israel. The bottom line is that they started it. Israel will finish it. 

You think this “started” on October 7th? 

Wild opinion, bruh

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 2