6 minutes ago, Udomann said:

Fine, I'm gonna softball you an answer here:

"While I don't personally agree with trumps decisions and past actions, I think he has the business acumen to set up a cabinet that will handle the conservative policies important to me. History has shown his policies enables a strong economy prior to covid, and with a 3 part government there's little threat of him assuming authoritarian power"

I mean come on... how much harder was that to say than I don't approve of rape? Facts and opinions are good. Just ignoring even the basic concept of debate is silly. I freaking think he's the worst candidate we've ever seen and even I can write you a defense

(Also my opinion on the dictator day 1 comment wasn't embedded in the post you refused to read. "It won't stop there")

I didn't even fathom an answer to your clown questions. Not once. 

But, since you're doubling down on your won't stop there, it is clear that your brain is...

Puerto Rican Blender GIF by filmeditor

You are out of touch. Baseless in your reasoning, and filled with absolute vile. 

Also, zero states have or will abolish abortion. Tell your daughter that, and afterwards tell her not to be a thot and hopeful she respects you enough to listen. 

• Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

6 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Tell your daughter that, and afterwards tell her not to be a thot and hopeful she respects you enough to listen. 

Thank you for finalizing your quality of person. I am ashamed to be associated with someone who would speak to a fellow human in such a way.

Also she's 16. So, I will gracefully raise a middle finger at your obviously enraged comment.

Edited by Udomann
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Eye Roll 1

2 minutes ago, Udomann said:

Thank you for finalizing your quality of person. I am ashamed to be associated with someone who would speak to a fellow human in such a way.

Chill. I have a daughter, and when she's of the mental maturity level to understand that conversation, I damn well will have it with her. It's what good fathers do. Try it. 

Oh, yeah, and ease on the victim BS. Beta yourself stage left, alphas run this world. 

Edited by NorthTexasWeLove
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

6 minutes ago, Udomann said:

Also she's 16. So, I will gracefully raise a middle finger at your obviously enraged comment.

Mines 3. You should probably start that convo. I'm good for awhile. You better talk about IT or people gonna be talking about them/her. And I don't talk in pronoun gibberish. That's just advice for all of them, and you. 

And I'm not raging at all. Literally zero rage. Not my style homie. However, you are very well projecting your rage. And that's cool. Honesty isn't spoken so directly nowadays. You be aight. 

• Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

Guy literally called my daughter is a whore because I disagree with women's rights policy from repubs. 

Party of unity my friends. I'm out. I am just disgusted at this one.

thot
noun
DEROGATORYINFORMAL
  1. a woman who has many casual sexual encounters or relationships
Edited by Udomann
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Udomann said:

Guy literally called my daughter is a whore because I disagree with women's rights policy from repubs. 

Party of unity my friends. I'm out. I am just disgusted at this one.

thot
noun
DEROGATORYINFORMAL
  1. a woman who has many casual sexual encounters or relationships

Don’t think he called he that.  He said to have a conversation with her and tell her not to be.  As in, as you grow older some girls will do this, but it’s a lifestyle you’d do well to avoid.  At least that’s how I read it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, NT93 said:

Don’t think he called he that.  He said to have a conversation with her and tell her not to be.  As in, as you grow older some girls will do this, but it’s a lifestyle you’d do well to avoid.  At least that’s how I read it. 

It's exactly how it was written, read, and intended. You know, safe spaces and what not. 

• Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

2 hours ago, Udomann said:

How about we just answer that one silly simple question: do you support adultery and rape? And why would you vote for that guy? That's the second deflection on a very simple post

I’ll answer. Joe committed adultery with Jill. Joe sexually assaulted Tara Reade. 

Now, that crazy woman that claimed Trump raped her 20+ years ago. I have a hard time believing her based on some of her own quotes. Sadly, adultery is very common in today’s world and I would never condone it, so that leaves me to select my president based on their platform and proposed policies and their mental ability to best serve our country. 

What is puzzling to me is that Bill Clinton was loved by the Democrats when he was president and he had the morals of an alley cat. They then loved his wife who ignored Bill’s misgivings and threatened to ruin these women if they came forward with allegations against him. Why are they now up in arms over Trump?

I keep hearing that if Trump is elected, our democracy will be history. Please tell me how. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 2

4 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

I’ll answer. Joe committed adultery with Jill. Joe sexually assaulted Tara Reade. 

Now, that crazy woman that claimed Trump raped her 20+ years ago. I have a hard time believing her based on some of her own quotes. Sadly, adultery is very common in today’s world and I would never condone it, so that leaves me to select my president based on their platform and proposed policies and their mental ability to best serve our country. 

What is puzzling to me is that Bill Clinton was loved by the Democrats when he was president and he had the morals of an alley cat. They then loved his wife who ignored Bill’s misgivings and threatened to ruin these women if they came forward with allegations against him. Why are they now up in arms over Trump?

I keep hearing that if Trump is elected, our democracy will be history. Please tell me how. 

He doesn't rise to the occasion. Probably time to give our fellow alum a break for he knows not what he's talking about. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

2 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

I doubt Biden even has Covid. Just a convenient medical issue that has popped up at an opportune time. 

No idea. Could seem that way. Biden is pretty bull headed. He debated Trump with every advisor in his corner telling him not to (you know, the dementia and all). So he very well might roll with his candidacy. But if he's pressured out and someone is nominated in, that will go against all things democratic in this country. But the brainwashed will STILL scream from the rooftops that Trump and the repubs are destroying democracy. It's liberally insanity. All my adult life I've offered a table to listen to the looney from my left friends. I think I'll exile them moving forward. Not sure why to stay buddies with this level of willful ignorance. But...we're the one's in a cult. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 2