50 minutes ago, Udomann said:

Details please sir...

I mean, I'm not to go into specifics because I don't think the USSS want tactics out there, but a president came through my area, and my jurisdiction was the largest local agency, so we brought in other local agencies, and coordinated with the USSS. 

I'm pretty sure I was painted by snipers during the visit. They don't play around.  LOL.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Rudy said:

I mean, I'm not to go into specifics because I don't think the USSS want tactics out there, but a president came through my area, and my jurisdiction was the largest local agency, so we brought in other local agencies, and coordinated with the USSS. 

I'm pretty sure I was painted by snipers during the visit. They don't play around.  LOL.

Kudos to you and the service your provide. I just work in finance, the worst I've been threatened with is federal prison for failing an FDA audit. Which I intend to not fail at.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Udomann said:

Kudos to you and the service your provide. I just work in finance, the worst I've been threatened with is federal prison for failing an FDA audit. Which I intend to not fail at.

Hell, watch out for all those thousand of new IRS "agents". 

• Haha 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Udomann said:

I'll do you a favor and not even dive into Project 2025 (which he totally knows nothing about...wink) or his vow to become a dictator first day in office, or threatening legal peril to all his opponents. Nope. That would be like handing me a softball. 

So... (inhales)...

Blocking any border policy unless he passes it... because foreigners in a country built by immigrants are bad until they aren't. or are? I dunno, ask his guys, they blocked it.

Women's reproductive rights. An adulterer and rapist should not be telling my daughter what her rights are

Anyone that isn't on their side is a commie... uh... fascist... uh woke... uh... I don't know. It's been years of slandering people with hate. You pick.

Claiming he would have solved the Ukraine war day 1. Without any actual policy? Israel/Hamas... again with no policy? Unless he's sleeping with Putin, it's just more false promises. 

Afghanistan pull out...that he started. But It's Biden's fault!

Complete and utter nonsense regarding an economy he set to fail by handing out stimulus to every individual and corporation without thinking that printing money could lead to inflation. Was it a bad decision? maybe not. But you damn well know it causes inflation. Econ 101

His immaculate golf game (ok, not a policy, but good for a laugh). He gifted himself his own trophy by making up the results

Immunity for him by stacking a supreme court. Because cheating on your wife and paying off prostitutes is an official act? Starting an insurrection? Stealing documents? Trying to overthrow an election? Threatening people?

That stupid "save act", like people who couldn't register to vote would be able to vote? It's basically table setting to complain about a stolen election before anything even happens

Handling of climate change. Yes, let's bury our heads in the sand because it cost money. But...lets also cut the taxes on corporations and millionaires who are driving the change. You WILL be paying more under Trump. That's how economics work. Corporations pay less, you pay more. But he promises you won't!

The silly fact is, they don't even have policies. It's just hate, slandering, bickering, and blame throwing.

So far, the only *real* policies he's preached during campaigning is not taxes on tips, removing the EV mandate, and deporting immigrants on day 1. And jailing his opponents because he's a big orange baby.

What policies of his do you agree with? And, again, this is not even touching the low hanging fruit there. But of nearly every promise he makes, it has absolutely no basis in reality. But as long as he sells bibles and swears he went to church, he's a good guy!

We'd be voting in a cheat, a liar, and adulterer, a rapist, a narcissist, a con man, a criminal, a sycophant, a pretender, and a hedonistic man child. That's not who we should be handing America to

Immediately stopped reading after the dictator from day 1 comment. Not worth the read. Sorry. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Immediately stopped reading after the dictator from day 1 comment. Not worth the read. Sorry. 

It's a direct quote from trump. Bury your head in the sand, but this is who you are signing up for. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/trump-says-he-won-t-be-a-dictator-other-than-day-one-199592005930

And if you think it stops there, it won't.  That's just coping with the results internally

You vote for him, you deserve him

Edited by Udomann
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

8 minutes ago, Udomann said:

It's a direct quote from trump. Bury your head in the sand, but this is who you are signing up for. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/trump-says-he-won-t-be-a-dictator-other-than-day-one-199592005930

And if you think it stops there, it won't.  That's just coping with the results internally

You vote for him, you deserve him

Uhhh, yeah, on day 1 to drop regulations on energy and to slow illegal immigration. Then, he said, "that's it." But the libbies ran with it as you are running with it here. You've been duped OR you're playing along. Therefore, you can't be taken as legitimate. So, I stopped there. All I needed to read. I'm sure the rest was somewhere between drivel and hyperbole. But, believe as you may. 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 2

18 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Uhhh, yeah, on day 1 to drop regulations on energy and to slow illegal immigration. Then, he said, "that's it." But the libbies ran with it as you are running with it here. You've been duped OR you're playing along. Therefore, you can't be taken as legitimate. So, I stopped there. All I needed to read. I'm sure the rest was somewhere between drivel and hyperbole. But, believe as you may. 

So, you support an adulterous rapist for president? Yes or no. Since you won't read I will dumb it down for you.

Both things verbally confirmed by him btw. Show us the kind of man you are.

If this is who you are, I don't hate you. But that's a very odd choice of person to be

Edited by Udomann
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

35 minutes ago, Udomann said:

So, you support an adulterous rapist for president? Yes or no. Since you won't read I will dumb it down for you.

Both things verbally confirmed by him btw. Show us the kind of man you are.

If this is who you are, I don't hate you. But that's a very odd choice of person to be

I'm not playing whataboutism with you. You openly echo bullshit, then shift when called out on it. Therefore, we are done. Vote for your bag of bones. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Puking Eagle 2

30 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

You openly echo bullshit, then shift when called out on it. Therefore, we are done. Vote for your bag of bones. 

You are invited to call me out. All personal attacks... just go. I will survive.  But it seems to me there are individuals unwilling to debate beyond their predisposition. 

Just answer the one question: do you choose to put an adulterous rapist in the Whitehouse?

Bonus points: how do I explain to my daughter why he should have control over her choices?

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 1

33 minutes ago, Udomann said:

You are invited to call me out. All personal attacks... just go. I will survive.  But it seems to me there are individuals unwilling to debate beyond their predisposition. 

Just answer the one question: do you choose to put an adulterous rapist in the Whitehouse?

Bonus points: how do I explain to my daughter why he should have control over her choices?

Sheep Silence GIF by STUDIOCANAL France

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

2 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic TV

How about we just answer that one silly simple question: do you support adultery and rape? And why would you vote for that guy? That's the second deflection on a very simple post

Edited by Udomann
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

10 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Can't answer eh? Just admit which party is the real clown show (edit: 3rd deflection. Do we want to debate or just post memes?)

Edited by Udomann
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Udomann said:

Can't answer eh? Just admit which party is the real clown show (edit: 3rd deflection. Do we want to debate or just post memes?)

You deflected on my very first rebuttal in regard to your childish dictator on day 1 comment, and went straight into Trump attacks with no regard to my very simple remark. You know the context of the comment of dictator on day 1, and you play along with it like a clown OR CNNMSNBC has your brain in a blender. Respond. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

15 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

You deflected on my very first rebuttal in regard to your childish dictator on day 1 comment, and went straight into Trump attacks with no regard to my very simple remark. You know the context of the comment of dictator on day 1, and you play along with it like a clown OR CNNMSNBC has your brain in a blender. Respond. 

Fine, I'm gonna softball you an answer here:

"While I don't personally agree with trumps decisions and past actions, I think he has the business acumen to set up a cabinet that will handle the conservative policies important to me. History has shown his policies enables a strong economy prior to covid, and with a 3 part government there's little threat of him assuming authoritarian power"

I mean come on... how much harder was that to say than I don't approve of rape? Facts and opinions are good. Just ignoring even the basic concept of debate is silly. I freaking think he's the worst candidate we've ever seen and even I can write you a defense

(Also my opinion on the dictator day 1 comment was embedded in the post you refused to read. "It won't stop there")

Up your politics debate game my friend. Give us something to work with.

Edited by Udomann
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 1