prime day season tickets

been trying to buy the family zone seats all day.  keeps coming back as an error.  anyone get through to purchase?  kind of frustrating.  

• RV 1
  • Sad 2

55 minutes ago, THOR said:

been trying to buy the family zone seats all day.  keeps coming back as an error.  anyone get through to purchase?  kind of frustrating.  

Did you try bundling an Alexa and firestick with them? Should get you through

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, THOR said:

I had the same issue and finally just gave up. Guess I will buy tickets at the gate.

• Sad 1

Tried the same thing on Wednesday.  Went to purchase and received the error.  Went to a different browser, same result.  Went back to focusing work and forgot about it until sale was over.  They had me with HUB club offer and discount.  Lost me when the errors popped up.  

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, GMG93 said:

Tried the same thing on Wednesday.  Went to purchase and received the error.  Went to a different browser, same result.  Went back to focusing work and forgot about it until sale was over.  They had me with HUB club offer and discount.  Lost me when the errors popped up.  

Right there with you. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, LongJim said:

I think that deal was for seats in the lower bowl.

It still sent you to an error page before even having a chance to select a seat.