Assassination Attempt on President Trump in Pennsylvania

5 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

For the better part of 5 decades Republicans play the role of defender while in power and liberals play the part of progressive steamroller while in power.

I'd be curious for you to elaborate on this. beyond actually managing to implement a very mediocre and watered down version of a national healthcare plan, it feels the left (as very left-leaning, especially socially) it has felt like our leaders have actually done very little to implement the far more progressive ideas. 

meanwhile, a 30 year orchestrated effort by power-brokers on the right (I suppose not entirely actual elected officials) have effectively remade the court system and given an inordinate amount of power to 6 unelected conservatives. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 4

4 minutes ago, Censored by Laurie said:

I'd be curious for you to elaborate on this. beyond actually managing to implement a very mediocre and watered down version of a national healthcare plan, it feels the left (as very left-leaning, especially socially) it has felt like our leaders have actually done very little to implement the far more progressive ideas. 

meanwhile, a 30 year orchestrated effort by power-brokers on the right (I suppose not entirely actual elected officials) have effectively remade the court system and given an inordinate amount of power to 6 unelected conservatives. 

No need to expand... you've hit on a couple dumb one's off the bat..  you clearly are an advocate for a full blown social Healthcare system and for packing the court. Defy the other side, when you can't, rewrite the constitution to fit your needs, huh? But, also, save democracy? Lol... it's like a twilight zone episode. 

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 2

10 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

No need to expand... you've hit on a couple dumb one's off the bat..  you clearly are an advocate for a full blown social Healthcare system and for packing the court. Defy the other side, when you can't, rewrite the constitution to fit your needs, huh? But, also, save democracy? Lol... it's like a twilight zone episode. 

interesting. where does the constitution state there are to be nine members of the supreme court?

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Puking Eagle 1

12 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

So, let's just boil this down:

Healthcare is bad. People should either pay for a massively bloated revenue system (I work in Healthcare,  so kinda an expert here), or just die. Cool.

Defy the otherside with a deadly insurrection.  So you want more of this. Gotcha. 

Rewrite the constitution with a packed court... like granting immunity to a non-sitting president. Ok.

Save democracy by threatening to throw your opponents in prison. Alright.

You're kinda all over the map here my friend. Both sides are a ton of crap but this is the angry rhetoric we need to move beyond!

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, Udomann said:

Healthcare is bad. People should either pay for a massively bloated revenue system (I work in Healthcare,  so kinda an expert here), or just die. Cool.

unless you're a fetus. we're #1 in healthcare for a developing zygote...but once those first contractions start, all bets are off. 

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Censored by Laurie said:

interesting. where does the constitution state there are to be nine members of the supreme court?

Oh, well, rewriting 1 and 2 is a liberal dream. Clearly, you should know this. But also amending a standing policy of around 150 years of 9 justices is a very liberal thing to do. Can't beat it, change it, right? 

21 minutes ago, Udomann said:

So, let's just boil this down:

Defy the otherside with a deadly insurrection.  So you want more of this. Gotcha. 

Rewrite the constitution with a packed court... like granting immunity to a non-sitting president. Ok.

Save democracy by threatening to throw your opponents in prison. Alright.

You're kinda all over the map here my friend. Both sides are a ton of crap but this is the angry rhetoric we need to move beyond!

Healthcare is bad. Making the middle class taxed (let's call it what it is) to pay MORE for worthless do nothing pieces of shit that already scam the system is not really the way to go. 

Deadly insurrection? Are you kidding? A female Trump supporter was the only person killed. Walking through a building is hardly an insurrection. Dang, I thought you weren't liberal or conservative? You have all the sound bites down. And the crooked j6 committee have tried over and over to seal capital surveillance. They claim it would be damaging to their case. Hmmmm

A liberal talking about a conservative threatening their opposition with jail? Are you living under a rock? The DOJ is 100% weaponized. Your party that you allegedly don't claim is trying to push delegates to a shoe in candidate at the nominal convention. All the while you sit here and lecture about democracy. 

Amazing. Truly is. 

As for abortions... I'm still looking for a state that abolished abortions.... I feel like maybe OK has or is getting close to doing it. Maybe. Not sure. 

Walk blind, sheeple. Your choice. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 5

4 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

It seems I've hit a nerve. I don't want this discussion closed on my account so should bow out because it isn't worth arguing with internet strangers who have already closed their eyes and walked blind.

I hope I'm wrong. But everything in my gut tells me we are walking into an abyss. We'll talk over beers in 4 years over who was right or wrong

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 3

1 minute ago, Udomann said:

It seems I've hit a nerve. I don't want this discussion closed on my account so should bow out because it isn't worth arguing with internet strangers who have already closed their eyes and walked blind.

I hope I'm wrong. But everything in my gut tells me we are walking into an abyss. We'll talk over beers in 4 years over who was right or wrong

No, no nerve at all. It's just humorous. 

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

36 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Oh, well, rewriting 1 and 2 is a liberal dream. Clearly, you should know this. But also amending a standing policy of around 150 years of 9 justices is a very liberal thing to do. Can't beat it, change it, right? 

Healthcare is bad. Making the middle class taxed (let's call it what it is) to pay MORE for worthless do nothing pieces of shit that already scam the system is not really the way to go. 

Deadly insurrection? Are you kidding? A female Trump supporter was the only person killed. Walking through a building is hardly an insurrection. Dang, I thought you weren't liberal or conservative? You have all the sound bites down. And the crooked j6 committee have tried over and over to seal capital surveillance. They claim it would be damaging to their case. Hmmmm

A liberal talking about a conservative threatening their opposition with jail? Are you living under a rock? The DOJ is 100% weaponized. Your party that you allegedly don't claim is trying to push delegates to a shoe in candidate at the nominal convention. All the while you sit here and lecture about democracy. 

Amazing. Truly is. 

As for abortions... I'm still looking for a state that abolished abortions.... I feel like maybe OK has or is getting close to doing it. Maybe. Not sure. 

you’re Team Drake, huh? smh

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Doesn't it seem a little curious that many Democrats have no problem pushing for packing the court to be loaded with liberals and help to implement their agendas but then say it's a terrible thing if conservatives have a majority and push conservative values? Personally, I enjoy being able to have a discussion with those who don't have the same viewpoints as I do, and I do respect those who are consistent and believe that if something's right, it's right. If something's wrong, it's wrong, regardless of which side it is coming.

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 2

1 hour ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Doesn't it seem a little curious that many Democrats have no problem pushing for packing the court to be loaded with liberals and help to implement their agendas but then say it's a terrible thing if conservatives have a majority and push conservative values? Personally, I enjoy being able to have a discussion with those who don't have the same viewpoints as I do, and I do respect those who are consistent and believe that if something's right, it's right. If something's wrong, it's wrong, regardless of which side it is coming.

The "tolerant" party doesn't have an agenda. How could they? It's filled with progressives, anarchists, fruitcakes, and Satanists. Then, of course, the old fiscally responsible and socially liberal bleeding heart moderate democrats (people in the NE living in their bubble). But, they're the one's barely hanging onto their own party. It's like 6 pitbulls ripping away at the same chew toy. That's the "agenda" in reference. But the one thing all of these folks can agree on is.... free. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3
  • Puking Eagle 3

22 hours ago, ADLER said:

I'm saying that he was clearly a person guided by the Trump derangement syndrome taught by extremely corrupt politicians and their willing stooges in the media.

They constantly disparage a man that guided our country through one of its most prosperous periods in history. They often wrongfully refer to him as being "a threat to our democracy, the next Hitler, and a vengeful dictator."

By the way, I didn't lump you with those people, you did.

His highest GDP was 2.9%.  Same as the second term of Obama but needing a massive tax cut to achieve it.   It’s just numbers.  Don’t take it personally 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, HoustonEagle said:

His highest GDP was 2.9%.  Same as the second term of Obama but needing a massive tax cut to achieve it.   It’s just numbers.  Don’t take it personally 

Better not tell the Obama statue erectors of this. But, I guess it is just a number. Don't take it personally. 

Oh, and Obama had 4 years of money giving away to ramp up to wide spread spending his last 4. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4
  • Puking Eagle 1

57 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

The "tolerant" party doesn't have an agenda. How could they? It's filled with progressives, anarchists, fruitcakes, and Satanists. 

Holy Crispy Christ man... so if they don't believe what you do this is all they are? You need to sleep this off. That's hate speech and will get this locked down. I understand having disagreements but that crosses lines you didn't need to.

Discuss with respect for humanity. Don't be that guy.

We need to be better.

Edited by Udomann
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2

14 minutes ago, Udomann said:

Holy Crispy Christ man... so if they don't believe what you do this is all they are? You need to sleep this off. That's hate speech and will get this locked down. I understand having disagreements but that crosses lines you didn't need to.

We need to be better.

Which part is hate... exactly. 

• Upvote 1
  • Ray 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Puking Eagle 3

8 hours ago, Udomann said:

We need to be better.

The party with openly white supremacists and christian nationalists in congress says we're not the tolerant ones. It's like living in the twilight zone since 2015. Conservatives threw away any principles they had so they could follow the most unchristian man and the biggest megalomaniac over the cliff, so long as he pissed off liberals. My mom has a trans daughter and put up a pic of bloody trump with his fist pump as her facebook page yesterday. Hope she remembers that when republicans send her child off to a camp next year.

Edited by Coffee and TV
  • Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2

13 hours ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Literally this fuching state. Literally Texas. Now I know you're gonna come back with some well actually about how they're legal before 6 weeks, but that's still illegal no matter how cleverly you try to write the law.

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Coffee and TV said:

Literally this fuching state. Literally Texas. Now I know you're gonna come back with some well actually about how they're legal before 6 weeks, but that's still illegal no matter how cleverly you try to write the law.

Texas has not abolished abortion. 

3 hours ago, Coffee and TV said:

The party with openly white supremacists and christian nationalists in congress says we're not the tolerant ones. It's like living in the twilight zone since 2015. Conservatives threw away any principles they had so they could follow the most unchristian man and the biggest megalomaniac over the cliff, so long as he pissed off liberals. My mom has a trans daughter and put up a pic of bloody trump with his fist pump as her facebook page yesterday. Hope she remembers that when republicans send her child off to a camp next year.

And white supremacy is the greatest threat to our national security, right? Lol

March to that beat. Good boy. 

Edited by NorthTexasWeLove
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4
  • Puking Eagle 1

21 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Texas has not abolished abortion. 

And white supremacy is the greatest threat to our national security, right? Lol

March to that beat. Good boy. 

Call me boy again, bitch.

Edited by Coffee and TV
  • Haha 1
  • Ray 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Coffee and TV said:

Call me boy again, bitch.

Lighten up Francis.

This has been a civil discussion and one of the only really active discussions currently on the board. We kid with each other with taunts and jabs but we try to refrain from insults and name calling, and threats, even if they are just implied, will almost certainly get you placed in timeout.

• Upvote 2
  • Oh Boy! 1

55 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Wolfpack Drumline GIF by NC State Athletics

If I may...

B. O. Y. 

You might get away with saying that around your redneck friends in whatever shithole town you reside in, but you should probably expand your vocabulary or someone's gonna expand the number of teeth already missing from your head.

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2

37 minutes ago, ADLER said:

Lighten up Francis.

This has been a civil discussion and one of the only really active discussions currently on the board. We kid with each other with taunts and jabs but we try to refrain from insults and name calling, and threats, even if they are just implied, will almost certainly get you placed in timeout.

Yeah and since you're buddy buddy with the admin I'm sure it'll be me getting the timeout while you guys throw out insults. Tell him to just do me a favor and delete my entire account instead.

Edited by Coffee and TV
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1