Assassination Attempt on President Trump in Pennsylvania

6 minutes ago, Coffee and TV said:

Oh piss off. You nazis love to throw around groomer and racist insults and then act offended when you're told to shut the douchebag up. Thanks for the info on the statue but you and your little brownshirt friend can stay on the ignore list and far the douchebag away from me.

You are obsessively portraying yourself as a silly little ball of hate. Maybe North Texas alum Dr Phil can help you.

May I suggest that in the mean time you simply sit back, relax and enjoy an incredible, "perfect" video.

• Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, ADLER said:

You are obsessively portraying yourself as a silly little ball of hate. Maybe North Texas alum Dr Phil can help you.

May I suggest that in the mean time you simply sit back, relax and enjoy an incredible, "perfect" video.

And you're in a cult. I was perfectly respectful until a racist insult was hurled my way.

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 4

6 hours ago, Coffee and TV said:

The party with openly white supremacists and christian nationalists in congress says we're not the tolerant ones. It's like living in the twilight zone since 2015. Conservatives threw away any principles they had so they could follow the most unchristian man and the biggest megalomaniac over the cliff, so long as he pissed off liberals. My mom has a trans daughter and put up a pic of bloody trump with his fist pump as her facebook page yesterday. Hope she remembers that when republicans send her child off to a camp next year.

Yep, Biden is such a reflection of Catholicism, the Dems can't even define what a woman is, the KKK is a Democratic organization and the Dem's policies have been so beneficial to minorities and women.

Back on topic:

1.  So they see a shooter on the roof of the building nearby.

2.  Law Enforcement is alerted but "don't see the person" and don't investigate.

3.  One of the snipers claims he saw the shooter and was ready to smoke him but was told not to shoot.

4.  The secret service claims this building was under the jurisdiction of the local police.  Complete bullshit.

5.  The FBI jumps in right away to control the investigation.

So, once a shooter was located, regardless of any of the above, why was the event allowed to continue.  For everyone's safety, they should have shut it down, found out what this kid was up to and then proceed.  Complete failure and alot of questions.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Puking Eagle 2

30 minutes ago, Coffee and TV said:

You might get away with saying that around your redneck friends in whatever shithole town you reside in, but you should probably expand your vocabulary or someone's gonna expand the number of teeth already missing from your head.

Uh huh... I bet. Rage on. 

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 2

53 minutes ago, Coffee and TV said:

You might get away with saying that around your redneck friends in whatever shithole town you reside in, but you should probably expand your vocabulary or someone's gonna expand the number of teeth already missing from your head.

Come on man. You don't boil politics to such caricatures. Not everyone believes the totality of the parties policies.

Attack the policy not the people. Otherwise this isn't helping either side rather than perpetuating more hate. Hate Trump, hate biden, or hate a policy. But breakdowns like this are why we end up with shooters.

I'm not blind to the fact that Maga inspired all this hate. Don't be trump

Edited by Udomann
  • Upvote 4
  • Puking Eagle 1

8 minutes ago, Coffee and TV said:

Turns out history doesn't just fit neatly on a bumper sticker now, does it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_L._Jackson

Bart De Wever Oops GIF by de_nva

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/grant-kkk/

https://www.history.com/topics/19th-century/ku-klux-klan

Founded in 1865, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for Black Americans.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 2

5 minutes ago, Udomann said:

I'm not blind to the fact that Maga inspired all this hate. Don't be trump

Still trying to determine how "Make America Great Again" inspired hate.  It was a result of Obama and the Dems not being happy with America exceptionalism, period.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, UNTLifer said:

Still trying to determine how "Make America Great Again" inspired hate.  It was a result of Obama and the Dems not being happy with America exceptionalism, period.

Take a 10 minute trip down all his social posts for the past 8 years. The guy doesn't exactly inspire unity. It's all childish name calling, absolutes, and worst ever/best ever anything.  It's like watching a 5 year old argue at recess. It's embarrassing. 

• Upvote 7

8 minutes ago, Udomann said:

Attack the policy not the people.

Dude go call a grown man boy on the sidewalk downtown and lemme know what happens.

3 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Bart De Wever Oops GIF by de_nva

And yet you have no counter to me showing you a Republican Governor who was in the klan! Republicans loved the klan just as much in the midwest and northwest. Your history class must have only included the south I guess.

• Upvote 4
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 1

7 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Dude called immigrants rapists and animals. Said a judge of hispanic heritage ruled against him because he's mexican. Can't even run a charity in New York because he stole from it. It's funny when conservatives just play dumb and go "dur it's just some mean tweets", as if there's not miles of evidence of how he only lives for enriching himself and stiffing others. Rudy Guiliani represented Trump legally. Trump stiffed him. Rudy begged for his money. Trump held a fundraiser for him. Rudy didn't get enough to cove his bills, nevermind his defamation suit, so he started a PAC and has donations in the 4 digits.

Edited by Coffee and TV
  • Upvote 5
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Puking Eagle 1

40 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

4.  The secret service claims this building was under the jurisdiction of the local police.  Complete bullshit.

I know you won't go listen to today's The Daily...because, ya know, NY Slimes and all...but they do go into how the Secret Service coordinates with local authorities to execute these kind of events.

the building he shot from was considered outside the perimeter of the event, and thusly considered a part of local jurisdiction...the parallel drawn on the podcast is how the SS will diagram traffic flow, but the local police will work the streets themselves. 

drone-stage-locator-v2-desktop-large.jpeg

• Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, Coffee and TV said:

Dude called immigrants rapists and animals. Said a judge of hispanic heritage ruled against him because he's mexican. Can't even run a charity in New York because he stole from it. It's funny when conservatives just play dumb and go "dur it's just some mean tweets", as if there's not miles of evidence of how he only lives for enriching himself and stiffing others. Rudy Guiliani represented Trump legally. Trump stiffed him. Rudy begged for his money. Trump held a fundraiser for him. Rudy didn't get enough to cove his bills, nevermind his defamation suit, so he started a PAC and has donations in the 4 digits.

But we shall all ignore Biden's blatant racism, right? 

Called Obama the first articulate, clean, and educated black man he's come across. 

Told the senate chambers that his children will not be exposed to a racial jungle in the school system. 

When conversing about school resources he referenced poor kids as minorities/black kids. 

Of course the statement if you don't vote for me you ain't black, etc. 

Hispanics are afraid of the covid shot because they don't want to get deported. 

This is just off the top. 

Yada, yada, words hurt.  Spare meeeeeeee... the bullshit. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 2

20 minutes ago, Coffee and TV said:

Dude called immigrants rapists and animals

I think he said there were some not all.  That is part of the issue, each side takes everything anyone says the worst way.  I think that happens on both sides.  I think we have a lot more in common than people realize.  The far left and right want us to battle all the time it seems to me.  I am moderate.

• Upvote 5
  • Eye Roll 3

6 minutes ago, Censored by Laurie said:

I know you won't go listen to today's The Daily...because, ya know, NY Slimes and all...but they do go into how the Secret Service coordinates with local authorities to execute these kind of events.

the building he shot from was considered outside the perimeter of the event, and thusly considered a part of local jurisdiction...the parallel drawn on the podcast is how the SS will diagram traffic flow, but the local police will work the streets themselves. 

drone-stage-locator-v2-desktop-large.jpeg

Yeah, whatever. SS are there to eliminate legitimate threats, period. A SS sniper was glassing the kid for over a minute while watching him crawl around on the roof like Spiderman carrying a rifle. That is a green light to eliminate without approval, period. 

We are, unsurprisingly, on the idea of two thoughts: 

1. Grotesque level of incompetence to the point of eliminating any minimal amount of trust remaining in government agencies. 

Or

2. We already don't trust government agencies and the entire event smells of a fish market. 

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Puking Eagle 2