Assassination Attempt on President Trump in Pennsylvania

It looks like President Trump was grazed by small arms fire above his his right ear while speaking on stage at the rally. He pumped his fist while he was being pulled off the stage by the Secret Service.

skynews-trump-shots_6625763.jpg?20240713

Republican presidential candidate former President Donald Trump is surrounded by U.S. Secret Service agents at a campaign rally, Saturday, July 13, 2024, in Butler, Pa. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)

Follow-up: Two dead, the shooter and one person attending the rally.

Edited by ADLER
  • Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 1
  • Ray 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Puking Eagle 1

• ADLER changed the title to Assassination Attempt on President Trump in Pennsylvania
3 hours ago, ADLER said:

No formal report of injuries at this time. It looks like he was grazed by small arms fire above his his right ear while speaking on stage at the rally. He pumped his fist while he was being pulled off the stage by the Secret Service.

skynews-trump-shots_6625763.jpg?20240713

Republican presidential candidate former President Donald Trump is surrounded by U.S. Secret Service agents at a campaign rally, Saturday, July 13, 2024, in Butler, Pa. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)

Two dead, the shooter and one person attending the rally.

Believe it or not, there was a time not too long ago that the Democrats were not a hate group. Those times are gone.

One person is not a hate group.

The unfortunate side effect of one dumbass persons choice is now we have to live under a vengeful dictator for 4 years. I'm not right or left, but this just spiraled an already horrible situation into a much worse place. I'm actually fearful to be American now.

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 4
  • Puking Eagle 5

1 hour ago, Udomann said:

One person is not a hate group.

The unfortunate side effect of one dumbass persons choice is now we have to live under a vengeful dictator for 4 years. I'm not right or left, but this just spiraled an already horrible situation into a much worse place. I'm actually fearful to be American now.

I'm saying that he was clearly a person guided by the Trump derangement syndrome taught by extremely corrupt politicians and their willing stooges in the media.

They constantly disparage a man that guided our country through one of its most prosperous periods in history. They often wrongfully refer to him as being "a threat to our democracy, the next Hitler, and a vengeful dictator."

By the way, I didn't lump you with those people, you did.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3
  • RV 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Puking Eagle 1

Wow 400ft away in one of only like 3 possible places a shooter could perch. There's even eyewitnesses that say they alerted law enforcement to the shooter scaling the building with a gun 4-5 minutes before it happened. Huge secret service oversight here.

• Upvote 6
  • Ray 1

Actually watch it this time. It was certainly one of the most prosperous times in the history of our country.

The only things that people who hated our country could do is rip up their copy of the State of the Union address.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Puking Eagle 2

7 hours ago, ADLER said:

By the way, I didn't lump you with those people, you did.

Just because you edited your post to remove it. Which is still shown in my quote:

"

Believe it or not, there was a time not too long ago that the Democrats were not a hate group. Those times are gone."

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3

13 hours ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Uh huh.... I bet. 

You know...I probably shouldn't engage. But I'm going against my better judgement.

It is possible that someone can agree with policies on both sides of the room and still consider a specific person dangerous. I think Biden is useless and worn out, he is a danger to democracy by not letting it grow beyond his ego, he needs to go. I think Trump is a danger to democracy. He spews hate, division, and rhetoric.

How do I, as a father who's daughter is reaching adulthood, explain that a convicted criminal, self proclaimed rapist and adulterer, is able to pass legislation telling her what she can and can't do with her body? I have my opinions. But hers need to be hers.

So I am forced to sit and watch as both sides continue to spew hate at each other until it boils over into what just happened? People died yesterday. People died during Jan 6th. Both sides are complicit and change is needed. I don't care who is on the other side of the keyboard, you keep your beliefs. I will keep and continue to refine mine. But I will not hate you for yours or mine.

The issue I have is, do I vote for the Criminal or the Corpse? Neither can raise America by ego alone. And that's all this is. 2 sides flexing without any real vision for change. 

So again... should I go with the Criminal or the Corpse?

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 7
  • Puking Eagle 1

5 hours ago, Udomann said:

Just because you edited your post to remove it. Which is still shown in my quote:

"

Believe it or not, there was a time not too long ago that the Democrats were not a hate group. Those times are gone."

I think he had to edit it after finding out the shooter was a registered Republican. To be fair he also made a single donation as a 17 year old to act blue, who push progressive candidates, so who the hell knows what the dumb kid was thinking. 

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

He spews hate, division, and rhetoric.

Division/unity seems to be off the radar for both sides.  We are, unfortunately, in political times where neither side is interested in sitting at the table with the other and coming up with compromises that we can both agree on.  Not that we don't like that idea.  But we (are conditioned to?) believe that the only way to get what we want is to bully the other side off the table.

How can we get to a place where unity is a priority again?  It won't be with Trump or Biden.

I don't think I'll vote for him, but I enjoy the way Vivek Ramaswamy presents himself.  Would love to hear what others think of him.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 3

You know...I probably shouldn't engage. But I'm going against my better judgement.

It is possible that someone can agree with policies on both sides of the room and still consider a specific person dangerous. I think Biden is useless and worn out, he is a danger to democracy by not letting it grow beyond his ego, he needs to go. I think Trump is a danger to democracy. He spews hate, division, and rhetoric.

How do I, as a father who's daughter is reaching adulthood, explain that a convicted criminal, self proclaimed rapist and adulterer, is able to pass legislation telling her what she can and can't do with her body? I have my opinions. But hers need to be hers.

So I am forced to sit and watch as both sides continue to spew hate at each other until it boils over into what just happened? People died yesterday. People died during Jan 6th. Both sides are complicit and change is needed. I don't care who is on the other side of the keyboard, you keep your beliefs. I will keep and continue to refine mine. But I will not hate you for yours or mine.

The issue I have is, do I vote for the Criminal or the Corpse? Neither can raise America by ego alone. And that's all this is. 2 sides flexing without any real vision for change. 

I don't hate anyone. Keep your beliefs. They're yours to have. 

But just because the msm propaganda machine fills the void of informer, doesn't make them factual. They are not. I just find it difficult to see the hate, vitriol, etc that Trump allegedly spews. I know I hear it from the media. They dance daily on him with those words. But where are those actions? As for me, I will be my own judge. I do not need anyone to tell me what to think or how to feel. 

As for the criminal mischief... find me a company CEO that oversees  books, let alone a president  

• Upvote 7
  • Eye Roll 5
  • Downvote 2

Direct from our Congressional Record, here's an explanation of those criminal charges that you keep harping about. It will be nearly impossible for the record to not be cleared once the cases rise above the corrupt weaponized Soros/Garland controlled courts.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 3

1 hour ago, greenminer said:

I don't think I'll vote for him, but I enjoy the way Vivek Ramaswamy presents himself.  Would love to hear what others think of him.

He said he admired Ann Coulter immediately after she said she wouldn't vote for him because he was of Indian heritage. He also just said that Trump survived through God's intervention....I guess god must have pushed it into an innocent bystander by that logic. 

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, Coffee and TV said:

....I guess god must have pushed it into an innocent bystander by that logic. 

Not really the place for this to be unpacked, but there are discussions and debates all the time about God and the problem of evil.  Basically, why a supposedly all-loving and all-powerful being allows for pain and suffering.

I listen to Dr. William Lane Craig.  Maybe you’ve heard of him. He talks about it.  C.S. Lewis did too.

8 minutes ago, greenminer said:

Not really the place for this to be unpacked, but there are discussions and debates all the time about God and the problem of evil.  Basically, why a supposedly all-loving and all-powerful being allows for pain and suffering.

I listen to Dr. William Lane Craig.  Maybe you’ve heard of him. He talks about it.  C.S. Lewis did too.

Jonathan Edwards does a lot of great writing on the concept. Or just go full biblical and read Zephaniah.  But yeah... that topic is a whole conference of its own. That we should be the cause of it though is unforgivable 

Edited by Udomann

2 hours ago, greenminer said:

Division/unity seems to be off the radar for both sides.  We are, unfortunately, in political times where neither side is interested in sitting at the table with the other and coming up with compromises that we can both agree on.  Not that we don't like that idea.  But we (are conditioned to?) believe that the only way to get what we want is to bully the other side off the table.

How can we get to a place where unity is a priority again?  It won't be with Trump or Biden.

Frankly, It's time for conservatives to stop sitting at the table. For the better part of 5 decades Republicans play the role of defender while in power and liberals play the part of progressive steamroller while in power. It's beyond time for Republicans to get on the offensive. Can't play offense and patty cake at the same time 

And I don't want unity in the sense of the way it has always been. The way it always was is not a democracy. High rollers putting basically unknowns and/or generational familiy politicians on a pedestal is not good for anyone except the high rollers, lobbyists, and executives of special interest groups/corps. That's not democracy, that's a patriarchal monarch masquerading as democracy. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3