New 2024 UNT Football Helmets

3 hours ago, NT80 said:

I don't see a uniform?  The video is switching out a darker helmet for a lighter color green helmet. 

I like the light color green, but the feather decals are lame.  Would Texas put just half a longhorn head on their helmets?   

We look like another program...

Oregon's 10 best uniform combinations | theScore.com

Yeah, I'm at work, finally got the video to play, The helmets look good.

• Upvote 5

No carbon fiber, no black helmets, no chrome helmets.  Our colors are green and white.  So.................

Green or white helmets for me.  Or, some combination of green and white helmets.

Thank you.

Old School "DeepGreen"

• Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, DeepGreen said:

No carbon fiber, no black helmets, no chrome helmets.  Our colors are green and white.  So.................

Green or white helmets for me.  Or, some combination of green and white helmets.

Thank you.

Old School "DeepGreen"

I'm with you.  These gimmick uniforms are great and all, but at what point do we realize that money could be better spent elsewhere, plus we don't have the brand recognition and identity to constantly change our look.

• Upvote 4

49 minutes ago, MeanGreen17 said:

The new NCAA football game shows off us having a full black uniform…..

IMG_2406.jpeg

Because they are using the previous season’s uniforms. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

thats incorrect. that black uni is the new one for this season

I wasn't aware any uniforms, or parts of uniforms outside of the green helmet, had been revealed for this year.

2 minutes ago, NT80 said:

I had seen this.  Thanks for the reminder.  I don't hate these, the white is very clean, but I agree with the writer in that pants stripes would have helped.  I would have also suggested outlining the numbers in black.

In response to @bstnsportsfan3that stated we had new black uniforms for this year, I haven't seen anything indicating we will have black.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

I had seen this.  Thanks for the reminder.  I don't hate these, the white is very clean, but I agree with the writer in that pants stripes would have helped.  I would have also suggested outlining the numbers in black.

In response to @bstnsportsfan3that stated we had new black uniforms for this year, I haven't seen anything indicating we will have black.

all i know is that the uniforms in the new CFB 25 game are our sets for this year. That includes the new black uniform shown above. I agree they have not released the images for them yet. 

Edited by bstnsportsfan3