New UNT cap from Homefield

El Paso Eagle

11 hours ago, UNT86 said:

I may just be getting old, but $36 for a hat you can put in your back pocket is kinda steep.

Glad people are finally making UNT as an option, but the price is too rich for me.

That’s just the way it is now. Most hats are $35-$45 depending on style.
But you’re right, prices for hats have sky rocketed. I remember when I was in college (2007-2011) a fitted New Era hat was around $30 and now they’re $45. 

Edited by UNTcrazy727

12 hours ago, UNT86 said:

I may just be getting old, but $36 for a hat you can put in your back pocket is kinda steep.

Glad people are finally making UNT as an option, but the price is too rich for me.

It gets under my skin to see the prices of items these days and the UNT hat is a perfect example.  My guess is that this hat is made in China for little or nothing.  That being said, it's a great looking hat I'll probably purchase one knowing that I'm supporting UNT Athletics.

• Oh Boy! 1