Uniforms

6 minutes ago, NT80 said:

TCU revealed their 2024 uniforms today.  Their fans do not like the "plain and boring" look.  "Practice jerseys" was another comment according to the article...

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/fans-roasting-new-tcu-horned-frogs-uniforms-for-2024-season

They should’ve kept the spikes but got rid of the contrasting collar color 

IMG_7210.jpeg

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, NT80 said:

TCU revealed their 2024 uniforms today.  Their fans do not like the "plain and boring" look.  "Practice jerseys" was another comment according to the article...

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/fans-roasting-new-tcu-horned-frogs-uniforms-for-2024-season

i like it... simple, but nice

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, billyboy85 said:

two thoughts...

1.)i mostly like the look (i could do without the shoulder/arm stripes)

2.)Is there a simple photo of the uniforms, and not a seizure inducing video (I know this is an old man talking here)

Edited by golfingomez
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

Also, does this mean home uniform is only green shirt white pants? I'd like that change. For some reason I don't like the green shirt on green pants combo.

Also, with the controversial take, I did like some of the black uniform combos. But this looks pretty clean and I like it...again, just sad about pinstripes on the pants.

• Upvote 2

If this is all we wear this year, I’ll be ecstatic.  Not a big fan of the winged helmet, but I’ll gladly trade off wearing those every game for never wearing black.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

IMG_1578.jpeg

Overall I like the uniforms...but not the winged helmet in that different darker green?, doesn't match. 

The retro Flying Worm helmets would look better on these.

North Texas To Honor Hayden Fry With Throwbacks SMU, 51% OFF

The "clean look" must be in this year, no school name or nickname.

The Green in the pants and jersey seems like a brighter green in that photo too than we had before?   I like the color, but that winged Oregon helmet can go to helmet heaven.   

Edited by NT80
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

2 hours ago, NT80 said:

Overall I like the uniforms...but not the winged helmet in that different darker green?, doesn't match. 

The retro Flying Worm helmets would look better on these.

North Texas To Honor Hayden Fry With Throwbacks SMU, 51% OFF

The "clean look" must be in this year, no school name or nickname.

The Green in the pants and jersey seems like a brighter green in that photo too than we had before?   I like the color, but that winged Oregon helmet can go to helmet heaven.   

These are the best uniforms we've worn in the last few years.  Clean and uniquely North Texas.

This year's looks like someone spent about 5 minutes thinking about them.  We have a lazy AD.  

Edited by keith
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

I think these are “fine.” They’re not going to get anyone hyped, but they’re not going to turn anyone away either. My personal thoughts, even though I know I’m in the minority, is to trick up the uniforms. The free pub you get for unique uniforms seems worth changing them up to me.

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1