Portal/Transfer Updates

I believe Justice Guillory is already gone as well as Tre Bradford, so I just deleted them from the list.  This will adjust the numbers a little, but I'm not going back and refiguring at this point.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Josh Mancuso  · 

Follow
  · 

BREAKING: Tennessee football has reluctantly signed ½-star wide receiver Josh Mancuso. The 40-year old, who has 3 years of remaining eligibility, and has spent 20 years in the transfer portal, is finally getting his shot with The Big Orange. Two decades ago Mancuso earned a single non-scholarship varsity letter at a Division III school in southwest Virginia. After redshirting his freshman year, he anticipated a strong 2nd year on the practice squad, but injured his back before the season even started. Out of pity, the school credited him as a member of the team anyway.
The VOLS picked up Mancuso this offseason on the agreement that he would stop calling the athletic department every morning. Despite a recent ankle injury during a pickup game of basketball, as well as a traumatic vasectomy mandated by his wife, he claims to be in game-ready shape. Boasting a 40-yard dash time of 4.25 (minutes) and a non-existent vertical, Mancuso will be a Day 1 benchwarmer behind more athletic players half his age. He did, however, pick up 2 NIL deals including a $100 Home Depot gift card, and a voucher for 200 Chick-Fil-A points, which is almost enough for one chicken sandwich.

Where is Ravon?

• Haha 1

On 6/19/2024 at 7:03 PM, untcampbell said:

That NIL is better than what our baseball players got back in the days when the team split 2 full scholarships across 15+ players. Basically, coupons to McDonalds (University location only) and a Big Chief tablet.

GMG

As I remember the head coach was a volunteer and on social security.   The team was actually a great bang for the book group and won a few and scared a lot of good teams.  

• Upvote 1