'25 OL Offer: Eythan Thompson, Waco La Vega: Not Rated

• 4 months later...
43 minutes ago, GMG_Dallas said:

A P4 excited about unranked commits? My oh my how the mighty have fallen.

They haven't rated him yet. Also we have the 45th ranked class in the nation so far, the only class we have had rated better than this one (since 2000 of course) was the 2016 class (#36 class in the Final rankings after Signing Day)

That would not only be #1 amongst all G5 schools if we were still in the AAC, but better than anything UNT has ever produced. 

Edited by Cougar King

On 6/25/2024 at 6:32 PM, Cougar King said:

They haven't rated him yet. Also we have the 45th ranked class in the nation so far, the only class we have had rated better than this one (since 2000 of course) was the 2016 class (#36 class in the Final rankings after Signing Day)

That would not only be #1 amongst all G5 schools if we were still in the AAC, but better than anything UNT has ever produced. 

I honestly didn't read all that. I was making a joke. Relax. 

On 6/25/2024 at 6:32 PM, Cougar King said:

Happy to hear you're getting the help you'll need to get out of the Big XII cellar.

Big 12 Football 2024 Predictions (msn.com)