ONE AND ONE IN CUSA

meangreenbob

And hopefully they're the last two CUSA road games we compete in ever, especially after that officiating job. I used to be in the boat of continuing our rivalry with LA Tech/WKU/MTSU (maybe in basketball where we have more non-con slots to fill), but not after Saturday night.

We need to treat CUSA like the glorified FCS transitional conference it is.

• Upvote 6
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3

4 hours ago, Cr1028 said:

Yea except that we were 2-0 against these particular CUSA teams last year by an average score of 50-21.

I disagree with DT being considered for the HOF, but I think it'd be a waste of energy to argue about it now.

FWIW, I think a lot of the potshots/mockery against SL (which, this thread is NOT) are pretty typical of a base after a coach gets fired.  We saw it for a few years after DD got fired: all the mocking of his 3rd-and-long draws.  Same with Todge, McCarney, etc.  They each had different variations of the same symptom: a base that was beyond ready to move on.

• Puking Eagle 1