Softball - TAMU-Commerce (Double Header)

• El Paso Eagle changed the title to Softball - TAMU-Commerce (Double Header)

First game – We win 4-3

Very poor outing against a very bad TAMU-C team (RPI 190th). Their starting pitcher came in with era of 6+. Their releiver with an era of 11+. Our hitting is really struggling with a lot of bad at-bats and we continue to make fielding mistakes. Coach needs to do something to shake things up. This team is really underperforming.

I believe all of the runs Peters "allowed" against TAMUCC were unearned, too, but in a loss. It's definitely a problem. So much less space to utilize and margin for error in softball, gotta clean those up.

Texas A&M Commerce was 43-15 last year but only 4-17 coming into today.

Thankfully, the bats have come alive in the nightcap. A 3-run bomb by Gamble, and grand salami by Cierra have the Mean Green rolling, 7-0 after one.

35 minutes ago, Matt from A700 said:

I believe all of the runs Peters "allowed" against TAMUCC were unearned, too, but in a loss. It's definitely a problem. So much less space to utilize and margin for error in softball, gotta clean those up.

Texas A&M Commerce was 43-15 last year but only 4-17 coming into today.

Thankfully, the bats have come alive in the nightcap. A 3-run bomb by Gamble, and grand salami by Cierra have the Mean Green rolling, 7-0 after one.

I believe their coach from last year is at TWU now