DRC: Five thoughts on UNT's loss to SMU -- Being blown out by the Mustangs is as tough as it gets for UNT

Brett Vito

Brett you hit the key points - I get that SMU has over double the budget we have and all so I know we can’t buy our way in like them on the Portal but are we that bad - was El Paso that weak ? Were we totally unprepared- to me we seemed ok till we got punched in the mouth than our confidence was out the window ?  For a team that is supposed to have this crazy chemistry for picking each other up - where was that ?  All I know is we better figure this out fast or we better get used to feeling like this on a fairly regular basis starting next year 😖 - I bought into the hub club in the 1st year of Apogee - $12,500 plus roughly now $1600 a year - after performances like this, I Wonder Why ? Please give me something to look forward too - Fry did, Dickey Did so don’t say it can’t be done ✔️ We are not this bad !