Stars win in OT !!!!!!!!!!&#33

Wow what a great game!!

Started out kind of scary when we were down 2 with the score 3 - 1 in the Avs favor. The arena was on its feet when the Stars tied it up with something like 4 minutes left in the third.

A friend of mine was handed two tickets and a blue parking pass at the last minute Monday night. The seats were in section 107 row K. They were great seats 10th row back on the blue line facing the visitors bench! I can't complain great seats and a great game!

GO STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did not waste my time watching last night! I will watch if there game 6 if we get that far. I am very disappointed in the Stars right now. I was so excited about three weeks before, then they had a big loss of momentum thanks to injuries and Turco the slasher. I just feel like I could make better use of my time than watch my team loose. Don't get me wrong I'm a big Stars fan I just hate seeing them loose. I do hope they pull off anothe win tomarrow night though.