I went to the Baylor board, and they are the biggest bunch of whiners and excuse makers I have ever seen. Since UT blew them out, they are calling Barnes and all UT fans classless with GEDs and Kenny Taylor a traitor. Sort of reminds me of our football game when the electric problems at halftime caused the loss...not the six turnovers in the first half, and the basketball game this year where some of our fans gathered in the "ghetto section". I guess at Baylor a gathering of multiple african-americans is "ghetto".

After we lose football games we want to bench every starter and fire the coach, and as amazingly annoying as that is, I will take it over whining and making excuses.

and the redneck section that shakes keys at the end of the game....i am a proud member of that section!

I'm a proud member of that section as well. I know some people hate it, but I love it when we do that! I think it's fun and funny! biggrin.gif It's as close to redneck as I'll ever get!

Edited by MeanGreenQueen

Sort of reminds me of our football game when the electric problems at halftime caused the loss...not the six turnovers in the first half.......

As Emmitt so cleverly put (under my name even), the original call was "interception on 3......ready break". Dang Headsets being off didn't allow them to get that played changed in time.

On the way to class I was listening to Tony K and the Duke came on with the NATIONAL SportsCenter and said that Kenny Taylor hit 6 3's against his former school amid boos from "the idiots in Waco". This must have gotten the Duke fired up because he normally doesn't throw many opnions in his SportsCenters and especially not that strong. Acting like idiots and booing Taylor for leaving (and who in their right mind WOULDN'T have left that situation, let's not forget what went down) got them very bad press on a very popular national radio show. Of course, if you go to their board, they are holier than thou and blame a group of Texas fans that stood the whole game. The Dukes adjective was correct.