Ok, I totally dropped the ball on this player yesterday. He asked me to post a profile and I flat out forgot. Our friendly admin wants in on the game. He will also be taking some pictures for us and doing a write up, kind of like an entrenched reporter. LoRo maybe the second most controversial player to enter the draft. Standing at 6'5" and weiging in at 265 lbs of pure muscle, LoRo would make an excellent TE but it is tough to not have his presence on the line. The team captain will have a multi functional player in LoRo. Biggest drawback, very much out of shape so he will need to sub out quite frequently. Plus he will be snapping pictures in the middle of running a route to peddle off on the Mean Green Report which could cause some major distractions.

Wow... Thats an interesting player profile Stebo... Luckily, you have GoMeanGreen.com to bring you all the real facts:

Cerebus' Take: Lorenzo came out of high school undersized at 6'3" 180#, and was asked to bulk up by the coaches. The Good News: He's now 6'5" 265#. The Bad News: All of that was gained not in the weight room, but in the buffet line.

Pros:

Hands: Had good hands, assumes they still work,

The Ban: Has vowed to ban any member who tackles/flags him, should help him get extra yards.

cons:

Injuries: Two bad ankles, one bad knee, one very bad knee (MCL? We don't need no stinking MCL!)