Field Secured, Equipment needs final count

Update on the field:

Erin Causey HAS secured the practice field, cones to make the correct size flag football field, and the release forms. Big thanks to Erin for talking to Coach V about this at the women's game last night and walking the walk. She is also getting us the flags from Rec Sports, everyone needs to remember to thank Erin (Mean Green Queen) for putting togetehr our field and equipment at no charge.

We need a final count on the flags, I am going to cut off sign ups at midnight tonight. If you have a profile on here than you are eligible. If you don't have a profile yet than create one. Juts follow what everyone else has done, type Player Profile and then in the By Line type your name and nickname. Then you can just put "I'm in" or you can type some funny antecdote about yourself. Whatever, we just need the final player counts.

I might be a sport-oriented girl, but when it comes to drafts and picks and stuff like that I am naive....I am sure some girls on here can say the same....I just wanted to know what entails the draft and do I just get put somewhere on a team if I don't participate in the chat tomorrow..I cannot cause I have a meeting...

If I get a choice....can I be up against UNT_92_fan...cause I want to rip his pants..I mean flags off!!! J/K..I don't care where I am at...but I may not know how to play the position I get...so someone will need to show me how.......this is so exciting!! I still want to make shirts...if anyone is still interested..I know of a great shop that we get stuff done all the time for my org.

Go Mean Green blink.gif

Just got finished meeting with David Sweeten! I got a copy of the release forms and like stebo said, everyone playing must fill one out (you don't have to sign one if you don't actually play). Once you fill out the form, make sure that either stebo or myself signs it because we are the 'witnesses.' Everything falls back on us!! (Disclaimer - we are NOT responsible for any injuries or stupid drunken acts!!) Which is another thing I want to ask of everyone - please help us clean up before we leave the area!! It is very important that we leave it the way we found it. Spring practice starts on Feb. 16, so we don't want to mess up their field. And if it's raining, we can't use it.

All the tailgating must be done OUTSIDE of the fence where you enter in the field. They will have trash cans for us to put the coals in and we can use the dumpsters on site for other trash. And they are going to notify the UNT police for us so that we don't get kicked out!! If anyone thinks of anything else that we might need or have questions about, let me know!

I'm so excited about this! I think it's going to be a great event!! See ya in a week!!!