Well what can I say, I suck at every sport except for soccer. Killer with tongs and a cooler, can drink Dos XX like it were water, and doesn't have a problem letting the stripes know where to shove that whistle. Not playing, but here for all your tailgating needs.

I've got to keep it pretty simple because of how small the grill is (burgers, etc take too long to cook), but I should be able to swing chili dogs and chips. If the Greenbackers or someone else can bring a couple normal sized grills, we might be able to get a little more elaborate. Any thoughts?

If the Greenbackers or someone else can bring a couple normal sized grills, we might be able to get a little more elaborate.

I'll see what I can do about a bigger grill. Shouldn't be a problem.

If we do hamburgers, may I recommend the preformed ones. Less messy.

That'd be great, but I don't know that I'd be able to cough up the cash for that. In addition to cooking fast, I do the hot dogs because they're cheap. Operating on a small budget here. I'm about sick of hot dogs right now, so any other fast-cooking, cheap food would work.

Edited by Gakusei

We're allowed alcohol, but someone would have to make sure that no one under 21 is drinking. I really don't want to get into trouble with the ath. dept. and I can guarantee they'll be watching closely this Saturday.

If you feel you can handle it, bring it on. wink.gif

Edit: This is referring to the tailgating only, the gmg bowl thing is all stebo's deal.

Edited by Gakusei

well for anyone that lives around a tom thumb or randalls.....more than likely since next weekend will be super bowl weekend, they will run an ad on cases of Bud, Bud Light, Coors, Coors Light, MGD and Miller Light for around 12-14 bucks.

I am not positive but they did last year around the super bowl.