the rules are here....

GMG Bowl I - official rules....

*changes may occur up until the first kick...

I. Four 10 minute quarters

2 time outs a HALF

Clock stops in the last two minutes of ONLY the fourth Quarter

II. Female Players

No Specs. on playing time

Girl Touchdowns are worth 9 points

There is no "open and closed" plays

III. Guy Players

TD's worth 6 points

IV. Point after attempts

the scoring team can choose to go for 1, 2, or 3, from the 5, 10 and the 20 respectively

V. 80 yard field

No Kickoffs* can be changed....

Ball starts on the 14 yard line and the line to gain is the 20

first downs are every 20 yards

On Fourth Down teams must announce whether they are punting or not

VI. Penalties

THE CAPTAINS NEED TO EXPLAIN TO ANYONE WHO DOESNT KNOW WHAT EACH ARE

Pass Interference - 10 yards and Auto First

Holding - 5 yards and replay down

flag guarding - 10 and auto first

Offsides - 5 yards

(do i need to list them all???? if you have a specific PM MrStrange62 or me)

Other than that....if you have further questions hit one of us with a PM....

i know for sure that cody will be laid back with the calls and let us have fun...but Flag Guarding is a big one because it can alter the game if it is allowed....so let the team know that one....No stiff arms, pushign peoples arms away from the flag....all that jazz...

Holla with questions....

leaning toward 8 on 8 or 9 on 9

8 on 8 is standard, typically only 3 are allowed to rush the passer. All offensive players are eligible receivers.

Also, a common penalty included in flag is some sort of roughness, generally knocking someone down. Most flag orgs use a criteria similar to basketball, either a offensive (charging) or defensive (tackling) foul. Some just call it a player-control foul, and apply it to both sides.

Short version is there should be some sort of declaration on amount of contact allowed.

8 on 8 is standard, typically only 3 are allowed to rush the passer. All offensive players are eligible receivers.

Also, a common penalty included in flag is some sort of roughness, generally knocking someone down. Most flag orgs use a criteria similar to basketball, either a offensive (charging) or defensive (tackling) foul. Some just call it a player-control foul, and apply it to both sides.

Short version is there should be some sort of declaration on amount of contact allowed.

There will be illegal contact penalties, both on offense and defense. I will do my best to keep a hndle on it.

GMG!!!