Questions for attending the SMU game

MattyV

Hi All, 

I've been trying to find some answers to these questions. I figure if anyone can help me out, it's you guys. 

1. I want to buy a single ticket to the SMU game. I remember seeing a website on the jumbotron at the UNT / Lamar game, but i can't remember it. It seems Ticketmaster is selling tickets, but i thought there was another online option. 

2. What section are we going to be sitting in? I went to Ticketmaster an there's no indication of where the visitors section should sit. 

Thanks for your help. 

1 minute ago, MattyV said:

Hi All, 

I've been trying to find some answers to these questions. I figure if anyone can help me out, it's you guys. 

1. I want to buy a single ticket to the SMU game. I remember seeing a website on the jumbotron at the UNT / Lamar game, but i can't remember it. It seems Ticketmaster is selling tickets, but i thought there was another online option. 

2. What section are we going to be sitting in? I went to Ticketmaster an there's no indication of where the visitors section should sit. 

Thanks for your help. 

Are you talking about student tickets or just buying tickets in general?

2 minutes ago, MattyV said:

General tickets, not student tickets, although i'm an alumni. I don't live in Denton, or else i'd buy them from John Williams. 

If you are buying online, you will be dealing with TicketMaster's website. You can also purchase the ticket there or call the Ticket Office directly. If you call the Ticket Office this morning, there might be a chance they could be mailed out TODAY as that is what I was told for when SMU tickets would be sent out. After today, tickets will likely have to be picked up at Will Call on game day.

1 hour ago, MattyV said:

Hi All, 

Thanks for your help. 

Just for clarification, the websites listed on the scoreboard were for student tickets and transportation.  I'd recommend calling the North Texas Ticket Office. 

Edited by UNT 90 Grad

37 minutes ago, UNT Mean Green said:

Hopefully we fill the black and orange sections with Green on Saturday night!

There's usually A LOT more green there than that.  Much of that stadium will be green!  I'll be in 124, so I know there will be at lease 4 little specks of green there.  I anticipate a lot more than just 4 of us to be in green though.

• Upvote 1