Avs clobber Stars 4-1!!!

What team will show up, I am about to puke!

I was hoping the Stars got there sh*t together after last Saturday's loss, they had me all excited after beating the sharks. I really want to watch the Stars take care of business, I love spring hockey but if this kind of play continues it will be a rough second half of the season. I usually become a full-time fan after the super-bowl. But now I am afraid. mad.gifsad.gifmad.gifsad.gifmad.gifsad.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

No consistency No drive. Can the Stars pull themselves out this mediocre play by the end of the season?

What team will show up, I am about to puke!

I was hoping the Stars got there sh*t together after last Saturday's loss, they had me all excited after beating the sharks. I really want to watch the Stars take care of business, I love spring hockey but if this kind of play continues it will be a rough second half of the season. I usually become a full-time fan after the super-bowl. But now I am afraid. mad.gif  sad.gif  mad.gif  sad.gif  mad.gif  sad.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif

No consistency No drive. Can the Stars pull themselves out this mediocre play by the end of the season?

Yeah, last night was VERY dissappointing! mad.gif

It was going to be tough to get a win in Denver, but they did not even compete!

They looked good in the 1st period, but still could not capitalize on their scoring chances!!!

I am also getting into FULL hockey mode and would really like to see the Stars make something out of this season.

Maybe Modano will come back and actually play like himself for once! wink.gif

I am also getting into FULL hockey mode and would really like to see the Stars make something out of this season. 

Maybe Modano will come back and actually play like himself for once!  wink.gif

I really hope they do and it will be about time to see Modano get back to his old self.

I hope they find a source of motivation. They better we only have two weekends of NFL football left.

I can take or leave Pro Basketball and I lost most my interest in the Mavs when they traded Nick Van Exel, I would have been much happier if they had traded Nash.

I really hope they do and it will be about time to see Modano get back to his old self.

I hope they find a source of motivation. They better we only have two weekends of NFL football left.

I can take or leave Pro Basketball and I lost most my interest in the Mavs when they traded Nick Van Exel, I would have been much happier if they had traded Nash.

Sounds like were on the same page when it comes to sports!

Yeah, once football ends it's pretty much down hill.

There is arena football, but I can't watch that on TV (Going is fun though!); Ditto for NFL Europe.

I don't mind going to Mavs games from time to time and will watch a big game, but really I'm not too concerned till playoffs.

I can't tolerate the StRangers right now.

I can't watch Golf. wacko.gif

I guess there's always going to the horse track.

There is March Madness which is the only college BBall I really watch.

So, yeah I'm pretty much left with Hockey! ohmy.gif

I REALLY need them to do better and at least make the playoffs.

In the past it was really nice to have them go to the Cup and play till June. That only left a short void till Football started up! biggrin.gif

The Avs are much better than the Stars on paper, just look at their roster. I would say they're easily in the finals, but won't say they have the cup since there are a couple other really good clubs this season. The Stars might not even make the playoffs this year, and if they do, they'll be eliminated in the first round. I still like watching them, though.