Lance Dunbar at TicketStock

Marty

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, THOR said:

Will gladly support lance...the ticket...no..can't stand the station

Meh... I can't stand the other 2 stations. So I listen to the Ticket. I am going to check Ticketstock out today. Hopefully it's not lame.

Edit.....

They ran out of tickets for autographs. So I didn't get one from Lance or a picture with Cal Ripken Jr. I wasn't impressed with the set up of Ticketstock.

Edited by jtm0097
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

23 minutes ago, unachris said:

I went yesterday and was easily able to get a Dunbar autograph and a Cal Ripken photo op. I got there at about 12:15 though. I went to UNT surplus on Tuesday and they had one number 5 jersey left so I got Lance to sign that. Fun event overall, but if you are not a hardcore Ticket P1 or a big autograph person it is probably not for you. I am very happy with the autographed jersey myself.

jersey2.jpg.7f5426462c9ef699dce6e7142e1ee624.jpg

That's pretty nice. I've been to Ticket Stock in the past but didn't go this year. 

2 hours ago, untjim1995 said:

Out of curiosity, why do you not like the station?

I like to listen to sports talk

I don't like that they do the same thing at the same time on the same day of every week..no spontaneity. 

I get that it is a guys sports station, but sports is damn rare on the station.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

1 hour ago, THOR said:

I like to listen to sports talk

I don't like that they do the same thing at the same time on the same day of every week..no spontaneity. 

I get that it is a guys sports station, but sports is damn rare on the station.

Do you like ESPN 103.3 or 105.3 The Fan ? I like Ben and Skin on 105.3 in the afternoons, but I still listen to the Ticket more at that time slot and all day, actually.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

39 minutes ago, untjim1995 said:

Do you like ESPN 103.3 or 105.3 The Fan ? I like Ben and Skin on 105.3 in the afternoons, but I still listen to the Ticket more at that time slot and all day, actually.

Fox sports during the day, russ Martin in the afternoon...not a fan of espn at all...can handle the fam for a bit

• Downvote 1

I just mainly listen to D&M in the morning. N&D and B&D are decent but nothing to keep my interest long term. I never really understood the appeal of ticket stock. I can see a bunch of half drunk, fat white guys on Saturdays at every NT home game....

Edited by Got5onIt
  • Upvote 2