THEY LISTENED!!! THEY ACTUALLY LISTENED!!

GMG24

2 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Many times when you raise the expectation level (thanks Wren) many workers will step their game up.

Hopefully that is what is happening.

Unfortunately, the pub for the coach's show kinda demonstrates  this isn't the case.

It usually takes people losing their jobs before the uncomfort level gets the lazy motivated, and then they are only motivated to do the bare minimum.

A terrible management model.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

44 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

Unfortunately, the pub for the coach's show kinda demonstrates  this isn't the case.

It usually takes people losing their jobs before the uncomfort level gets the lazy motivated, and then they are only motivated to do the bare minimum.

A terrible management model.

im not understanding this "so called" lack of pub for the coaches show.  My dad is 65 years old.  He has zero social media presence, lives in Gainesville, and still uses is cell phone as just that, a PHONE!  He was aware of the coaches show being moved to Tuesdays and the Rudy's Buffett option this year before i was.  So obviously there was some pub around this for him to know anything about it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, GreenN'walinsVet said:

im not understanding this "so called" lack of pub for the coaches show.  My dad is 65 years old.  He has zero social media presence, lives in Gainesville, and still uses is cell phone as just that, a PHONE!  He was aware of the coaches show being moved to Tuesdays and the Rudy's Buffett option this year before i was.  So obviously there was some pub around this for him to know anything about it.

I found this in a newsletter:

August 23, 2016            

MEAN GREEN COACHES RADIO SHOW WITH HEAD COACH SETH LITTRELL RETURNS TUESDAY

The Mean Green Coaches Radio Show with Head Coach Seth Littrell will return this coming Tuesday, August 30th at 7 PM. The show will return to Rudy's BBQ on I-35 in Denton this year. A BBQ buffet will be available for $9.99 to all fans in attendance.

If you have any questions, please call the North Texas Ticket Office at (940) 565-2527.

So it was announced at least a week before the first radio show.

4 hours ago, GreenN'walinsVet said:

And yet if you went to MGS, it wasn't there.

Details. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2