Things Littrell wants his football players to be

GMG24

not to be the grammar police, but two adjectives and then a noun is kind of awkward to me - it would be better to end with "Disciplined"

(never mind the STD thing)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Stix said:

not to be the grammar police, but two adjectives and then a noun is kind of awkward to me - it would be better to end with "Disciplined"

(never mind the STD thing)

It has been scientifically proven that the AD cannot produce anything without at least one grammatical error or misspelling. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, TheWestie said:

Disciplined implies that someone else is keeping you in order and that you are able to listen and follow orders. 

Discipline implies that you are keeping things on the right track on your own and can manage yourself.

Maybe it's self discipline, but is it possible to have selfless self discipline?

Edited by ADLER

On 7/12/2016 at 3:33 PM, GMG24 said:

Clb1_tFUsAI68-s.jpg:large

Selfless, Tough, Discipline 

Love that this is on everyone's workout shirt so they see it all the time.  I spoke with a former player of mine who is on the team, and he said that the new staff is incredible and excellent teachers.  He said it has been a breath of fresh air for the players.  Good to hear! He also said these workouts are killer compared to what they used to do.  

I watched a few videos of the old workouts and they looked rough. Glad to hear the new ones are pushing these guys more. Hopefully, no one get injured. 

The slogan is good, all STD jokes aside. Whatever gets these kids working hard and producing wins on the field, works for me.

• Upvote 1