'16 S Patrick Peek (Aledo)

MEEN2018

Just now, GMG24 said:

I think Vito mis typed in one of the blogs, twitter shows nothing to back up my statement. 

I am with GMG24, kid just posted he was solid UNM a couple of days ago.  It would be hard for him to back peddle now.  Crazy things can happen the last couple of days though.

9 minutes ago, discreet said:

Much respect to all on the board....first post here....

Let me say this fellas...(yes I saw the blog) but Patrick Peek was never actually offered feel free to disagree with me I'm cool with that......I know

And capital YES ....he wanted to be offered 

And Yes it would have been HIGHLY considered...football record out the window....the location, the fine education, and network to dfw was of top importance....but no offer actually happened...... there was "SUPPOSED" to be an offer but no follow up

That's disturbing news

17 minutes ago, discreet said:

Let me say this fellas...(yes I saw the blog) but Patrick Peek was never actually offered feel free to disagree with me I'm cool with that......I know

And Yes it would have been HIGHLY considered...football record out the window....the location, the fine education, and network to dfw was of top importance....but no offer actually happened...... there was "SUPPOSED" to be an offer but no follow up

Sorry to hear this but appreciate you for sharing it with us.

30 minutes ago, discreet said:

SMH...  Safety is a particularly weak position for us (especially after Gray graduates).   We signed Dee Baulkman, and that's good, but he's a JUCO.  We'll only have him for 2 years.

According to this, they're expecting Khairi to be a Safety?   Boy, I hope there are some late qualifiers at safety that Littrell & Co have their eyes on (as we're sitting on 6 remaining scholarships for this class), otherwise, 2017 is going to be scary thin with a Senior McClain & Senior Baulkman...

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Harry said:

Sorry to hear this but appreciate you for sharing it with us.

Thanks for sharing the info! I feel strongly that UNT should not loose recruiting battles for local talent to UNM! He should be proud he got a full ride from all his hard work. Get an BBA from UNM and get the MBA from UNT! 

• Upvote 1