Should Green P1 be forced to remove creepy McNulty avatar?

Harry

Should Green P1 be forced to remove creepy McNulty avatar?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Should Green P1 be forced to remove creepy McNulty avatar?

• Yes it creeps me out
    • No it is a thing of beauty and genius

I'm serious when I commend the originality of his concept.  But I am starting to have nightmares where that image is staring at me in the dark.   I'm hoping others will join me in asking him to stand down.

Edited by Harry

So he does this to a lot of people?  Suddenly I don't feel special anymore...

I was told, in no uncertain terms, that the pics of my feet would only be used for moderately tasteful underground Latvian art films. I kinda feel taken. Anyway, if anyone is interested in any pics I still have some available. Serious requests only.

• Upvote 1

Ever since he PMed me asking for feet pics I've had him on ignore. So it doesn't bother me.

Same. I just played off the invitation to go to a Bowling For Soup concert with him as him being nice, but I drew the line at the same place as you.

So he does this to a lot of people?  Suddenly I don't feel special anymore...

I was told, in no uncertain terms, that the pics of my feet would only be used for moderately tasteful underground Latvian art films. I kinda feel taken. Anyway, if anyone is interested in any pics I still have some available. Serious requests only.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... Suddenly I feel very cheap and used. 

If any of you MFers tell me that @Green P1 has been saying you're his one and only Brah... Well, I'm going to have to insist he return my house key. 

• Harry locked this topic