One constant when Littrell speaks

BillySee58

When it comes to recruiting the QB position, I'm betting SL uses the old Navy Seal philosophy, "Two is one and one is none". None of our current QBs are FBS material so we need to pull two this first class. There is no reason a recruiter like SL can't pull in a solid grad transfer from a P5 AND a 3* high schooler with multiple G5 and low P5 offers.

PS: I love listening to the radio broadcasts of our games because you can read between the lines of some of the things Dave Barnett insinuates. Like how he inferred that Damarcus Smith isn't mature enough to be the week to week starting QB of this team. 

I also enjoyed Barnett's inability to hide his contempt for Carlos Harris as a person during the broadcasts.

Edited by MeanGreenZen
  • Upvote 1

Goree, Thompson, and Rutherford I believe range from 6'1" to 6'5", with Goree rotating between the slot and outside.

Not saying we can't improve upon these guys with a shiny new receiver, but I reeeeally, reeeeally think we can improve greatly on offense with at least better accuracy at QB.

is Rodney Bendy still around?

Man, I hear him speak, I wanna go buy a tin of dip and a Ford pickup truck.  That's GOT to be good for this area.

But mostly, I like the part about how he says you have to evolve from year to year and make sure your system fits the players you've got.  What the hell is this?  Adaptivity?

That's gotta be one of the biggest reasons Texans like him so much.  

Pop ya tailgate and sit rye chear pardner. Grab a cold 'un, an' less talk us some footsball son.....

The fact he's stated fit the offense to your personnel is huge in my book. No more square pegs in round holes, ala McCarney. We're out of the old school thinking on football with Littrell. Now, has anyone researched if he has a close family friend that has a son playing QB in high school at the moment?

Edited by Got5onIt
  • Upvote 1