UT-SA Gets The Last Laugh

ADLER

The outcome of Saturday Night's game against North Texas is very embarrassing to UT-SA.

But UT-SA fans have found solace in the fact that it is nowhere as embarrassing as when North Texas lost to UT-SA in 2013, or even 2014.

Edited by ADLER
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

The outcome of Saturday Night's game against North Texas is very embarrassing to UT-SA.

But UT-SA fans have found solace in the fact that it is nowhere as embarrassing as when North Texas lost to UT-SA in 2013, or even 2014.

"You suck so bad you used to lose to us" isn't much of a taunt.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Umm... Im just gonna say congrats to my Mean Green on beating my $5 Fill-Ups.  But let's not call UTKFC the worst team in the country.   Rough season for both teams.  

No offense my friend, but it is hard for me to concentrate on your posts with a KFC orange eagle and a Mean Green + Rd Rnner combined so close together. Glad you are cheering on the CORRECT  team in your posts though.

Go Mean Green!

Edited by GreenTexan13

http://www.rowdytalk.com/showthread.php/7420-Is-this-the-worst-loss-in-program-history

The point is, no matter how bad it was for them, NOTHING EVER IS AS EMBARRASSING AS LOSING TO UT-SA.

I mean they are right...

Our offensive coordinator makes damn near 6 figures more than their Head Coach. UTKFC, with their inability to get a respectable basketball arena, and decent pay for their coaches looks like a joke of a move up to this level. If they don't fix that and their head coaching position pronto, they are always going to be jokers. Whoever thinks they are out fundraising us, what the F have they been doing with their money?

UTKFC beat us in 2013 to eliminate us from Conference USA championship game contention.

We beat UTKFC in 2015 for our only win of the season thus far.

Two of the three games have been embarrassing losses for both schools. Think what you what, but for this reason, I think this is the making of a great rivalry. Plus, I already hate the Roadkill's fans.