UNT at Marshall Predictions

Matt from A700

I feel kind of the same way as I did for the WKU game.  Marshall will score as many points as they want.  They will slow down once they've proven their point and/or it becomes distasteful.  As young as our secondary is, I don't see much hope for improvement from week to week.  Next season, though, they could be much better.  

On offense, I'm a little more optimistic, but against a solid defense on the road I wouldn't expect more than 20-24 points.

I feel kind of the same way as I did for the WKU game.  Marshall will score as many points as they want.  They will slow down once they've proven their point and/or it becomes distasteful.  As young as our secondary is, I don't see much hope for improvement from week to week.  Next season, though, they could be much better.  

On offense, I'm a little more optimistic, but against a solid defense on the road I wouldn't expect more than 20-24 points.

this

As the first poster said, I am hoping to not get "double up on."  I never thought that I would be saying that about a conference game.  We are just not competitive and our defense is terrible.  

Unfortunately this year is going to set us back at least 3-4 years.  I'm just hoping we will have another winning season before 2020

Marshall's a 27-point favorite with a 59 over/under, from an odds site I just checked.

But the weather looks rainy. I'm going to be bold and predict an almost respectable 30-13 loss with some nice running stats for the Mean Green.

Are You Kidding Me ? I want to know where you bought that crystal ball!  :wow:

Wait...is that legal? Are you carrying an illegal ball in your bag?

Edited by EagleMBA

Are You Kidding Me ? I want to know where you bought that crystal ball!  

Wait...is that legal? Are you carrying an illegal ball in your bag?

I should've put money on that. The banner plane would be a squadron. ;-).

Jeffrey Wilson gaining 138 yards on 17 carries was pretty good, but I don't think that was what kept their scoring down. Our defense got bigger and meaner at halftime.