UNT at Marshall Predictions

Matt from A700

This picture below is what Marshall's Look-a-Like thread says resembles our eagle logo.

Based on this blasphemy, and the anger it will engender in our young men, I predict the following score:

UNT                   27

Marshall            49

dogs-poop.jpg?1388785710

We're McCarney-less on the road for the first time in a while.  Normally, I would think we'd fold... but I'm not so sure this time.   That being said, Marshall is an elite team with aspirations of winning the C-USA crown.  They're not going to let UNT get in the way.  I think we see a little more Moore in this one as we'll move the ball a little better than last week (prior to WKU's starters coming out), but some of our drives will stall out.   Spirited effort by the Mean Green though.  Still, expect to see some of Marshall's backups in the 4th quarter and a TD or two for the Mean Green while those backups are in.

Marshall - 45
UNT - 30

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Tell a friend

Love GoMeanGreen.com? Tell a friend!
  • What's going on Mean Green?

1. 0

Kinky Friedman RIP

2. 7

I felt a twinge of optimism yesterday

3. 3

Should We Recruit in Japan?

• Popular Contributors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    etsuandpurdue3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.