DRC column: Here's an outside-the-box coach candidate -- me

Brett Vito

DRC: No one has seen what doesn't work on a weekly basis more than me, and UNT would finally have to give me a parking pass

http://www.dentonrc.com/sports/sports-headlines/20151016-brett-vito-put-me-in-unt--im-ready-to-coach.ece

Some funny stuff there! :cool:

Nice Brett!

Vito has seemed to come alive lately, one of his best pieces.  

Can't attend closed football practices and no parking pass.  The guy who provides 90% of NT's outside coverage should be trusted enough to have a lot better access.  I doubt however if this article is going to help him in that regard.   

That's all on RV.  He doesn't like Brett and hasnt really since Brett exposed the fact that Dickey's assistants were the lowest paid in the Belt after winning a third straight conference championship.  Then around 4 years ago the AD department decided to double down and forego using outside media and attempted to be it's own publisher of information.  That's when we started seeing  rediculous claims they've come up with......such as "With the win over Ima' Tellin U Coach Tony Benford becomes the 12th winningest basketball coach in UNT history..Hooray!!!!"...or something to that fact.

Rick

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

(Brett Vito) Can't attend closed football practices and no parking pass.  The guy who provides 90% of NT's outside coverage should be trusted enough to have a lot better access. 

So I wonder why local recruits never consider UNT a desirable place to come play football?  Maybe it's because this mentality has most of them thinking the name is still NTSU and not UNT.  Mean Green Club; I will renew my season tickets when RV is gone. 

• Downvote 1