Will we be able to win at least one game?

bleedgreen4ever

Will we be able to win at least one game?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Coach Canales just promised us on air that his team will win this season. Do you believe him?

• Yes, at least one.
    • No, not a chance.

Recall, last weekend WKU put up 738 yards against Marshall (probably the 2nd best team in C-USA).

WKU rolling up all of those yards and points against our defense should not shock or concern anyone.   If you're concerned about the defense based on yesterday's game, you're not paying attention to C-USA football.  (now if you're concerned with the defense because of the previous 5 weeks, that's fine).

WKU hasn't yet played Marshal. Last weekend they played MTSU who so far has only beaten Charlotte and Jackson St. We actually might end up playing a competitive game against MTSU and wouldn't be incredibly shocked if we beat them, although I know it's a stretch at this point. 

• Upvote 1

WKU hasn't yet played Marshal. Last weekend they played MTSU who so far has only beaten Charlotte and Jackson St. We actually might end up playing a competitive game against MTSU and wouldn't be incredibly shocked if we beat them, although I know it's a stretch at this point. 

Ah yes. you're right.  I was looking at last year's game stats.   nevermind.

I think my point still stands though.   WKU is going to roll most C-USA teams and rack up tons of yards.   We shouldn't be concerned about our defense because of what WKU did to us.  Now, if you want to look at the previous games, that's fine.  Hopefully the change at HC re-ignites the defensive players though.

I have mulled this question over and over. My head says 0-fer, but my heart still has some hope left (caveat: hope is for church).

Citing certain immutable laws of the universe like "$hidt happens!" and "Even a blind hog occasionally finds an acorn!", I decided to stand on the side that says we'll win one. Hey, it could happen! My wish is that it be UTSA so I can change my signature.

WKU last 4 games.

56-14 v Miami Ohio, 49-10 v Rice, 58-28 v Muts, 55-28 v NT

Scoring 50+ points is not abby normal for the Puff n Stuffs. Yes we had 2 late TD's to make it look better than it was, but you gotta figure all the teams listed above had the same chance.

And, guess who covered the spread for the first time this year. Progress!

• Upvote 2

I 've been reading about people wanting to beat UTSA.  Well, I guess I better take off my green hat for a while and start pounding my Orange and Blue drums!  UTSA is the best 1-6 team out there!   lol yeah it sounds funny... but I'm not joking either.

Your avatar is one of the most offensive things my eyes have ever witnessed.

I 've been reading about people wanting to beat UTSA.  Well, I guess I better take off my green hat for a while and start pounding my Orange and Blue drums!  UTSA is the best 1-6 team out there!   lol yeah it sounds funny... but I'm not joking either.

That's very Todd Dodge-esque...