Guess Who is a GA at UTSA?

All About UNT

I wish it would've worked out for the guy here. He did play his heart out. I don't want to be too blunt and it was probably a joint decision with his father, but he had high aspirations and losing was baked in here. I'll never forget how he smoked Navy for over 420 yards his freshman year. His dad was an ass and should've been stoned by the fanbase but while he was here Gio lit it up on a bunch of sorry teams and blazed off into the sunset because he was afraid Dodge would weed him out in favor of Riley..

alright

alright

alright

• Upvote 4

He's long gone so I shouldn't care, but he did a really good job while he was here.  I was shocked when he quit.

I wish Bret Vito would do an in depth interview with him and find out the real reason he quit.  He started maybe every game for 2 years.  I never bought the story that he quit because of a porous "O" line or the losing record.

GO MEAN GREEN

Dunno. That's a head scratcher ain't it?
Todd-Dodge-returns-to-Texas-high-school-

He seriously got the sh*t beat outta him each week behind that o line.   He was a gamer and wasn't afraid to run when things collapsed around him.   But in the end , I think he got tired of being pounded and saw the writing on the wall with Dodge.   Always wondered how he would've done if he'd started at a program that was more stable and not under experimental coaching