DRC: McCarney see balance as solution to offensive issues

Brett Vito

Let's see....34 passing plays for 128 yards and 33 rushing plays for 112 yard.   Can't get too much more balanced than that.  At least the goal was accomplished, right?  Oh wait, final score 31 - 13...never mind.

Translation:

3.77 yards per pass attempt. 3.39 yards per rush.

Ew.

Editor's note: a puke GIF is probably appropriate, but not advisable.

Edited by Aldo

I am still convinced that Vito is locked in a closet somewhere in Apogee, and someone else is writing these articles.  I truly hope they are feeding him, maybe given him a T.V. so that he can watch sportscenter, because after all, he is a SPORTS writer, and he is a pretty good guy.  I wonder if he even knows that the Rangers of Arlington just took 4 straight from the Houston BUTROS and after a putrid 8-16 start.....Wait a minute, you can start bad and still be in the running for a championship?

Someone probably should go by his house and check on his dogs, because dogs do not deserve the collateral damage of your dad getting kidnapped so that the old school communist regime can censor the right to free speech, and telling it exactly how it is.  I miss such insightful writing which always includes at least two "Out at the Darrel R. Dickey practice fields" references

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

“We have to keep our tempo up,” UNT wide receiver Carlos Harris said. “We didn’t have it as fast as we had it in practice. We also have to execute on some plays we should have down the field. We missed some blocks, some passes and dropped some passes. It’s a collection of things. We have to run the ball, the quarterbacks have to make the throws and the receivers have to make the catches.”

This crap is ridiculous. I didn't realize Greer, Smith, and Means failed to make their throws Saturday, that stinks. They sure did look good in their red hats though. The Teflon is strong with #5.

Edited by Cr1028

I am still convinced that Vito is locked in a closet somewhere in Apogee, and someone else is writing these articles.  I truly hope they are feeding him, maybe given him a T.V. so that he can watch sportscenter, because after all, he is a SPORTS writer, and he is a pretty good guy.  I wonder if he even knows that the Rangers of Arlington just took 4 straight from the Houston BUTROS and after a putrid 8-16 start.....Wait a minute, you can start bad and still be in the running for a championship?

Someone probably should go by his house and check on his dogs, because dogs do not deserve the collateral damage of your dad getting kidnapped so that the old school communist regime can censor the right to free speech, and telling it exactly how it is.  I miss such insightful writing which always includes at least two "Out at the Darrel R. Dickey practice fields" references

I'll bet Ray is there.

• Upvote 1