Missing parking pass

rprokof

I did get a 25% off my next oil change at Bill Utter!!! I think that was the Mean Green Club gift this year

LOL, I noticed that too along with the Papa Johns deal. Let's hope the included "CUSA Championship" parking pass will be worth more than the Pizza/OilChange coupon come years end.

Read 'em and weep boys. Notice the CUSA Championship pass. I have to admit, it took some balls to include that.  :D

IMG_2937.jpg

Edited by Got5onIt
  • Upvote 3

That being said, parking at Apogee in any of the lots would be considered VERY close in parking compared to many many D1 stadiums around the country.  To get this close at Okie State you have to donate many many more $$$$ than that minimum MGC level at UNT.  Just another item to digest when some folks who will remain nameless decide to fire up the bitch fest wagon train.  Ever checked Ohio State, OU, Alabama, Okie State, Iowa, UCLA, Oregon, etc., etc. for parking location vs. athletic dept. donation levels?  Some are pretty shocking considering the great deal at Apogee.  That Big Time stuff comes with a cost.  Based on the whine levels here when any costs increase, I am highly doubtful that many are ready for the costs fans incur for that Big Time stuff.  

But did you get your parking passes?

UPDATE - Per posted recommendation from rws69, I called Laura Nichols this morning at 940-369-8916. Excellent response! She assured me the parking passes will be in the mail to me in the near future.

She has the cure if you are "irrigated".

Edited by EagleMBA
  • Upvote 2

. Notice the CUSA Championship pass. I have to admit, it took some balls to include that.  :D

My guess is that the format of the paper dictated it have six sections.  Rather than printing something along the lines of "This pass intentionally left blank," thereby bringing further attention to the disappointing home schedule this year, they figured the odds of Apogee hosting the CUSA championship game are about as great as my stripping naked, oiling up, and walking into Karl Benson's office to affectionately beg him to be our next commissioner.  Nothing lost, nothing gained.

Oops.  I did two posts in one.

Laura called me today to inquire about whether I'd received parking passes.  Seems they're going down the list to remedy this.

Edited by oldguystudent
  • Upvote 2

Club seats came with the Papa John's and Bill Utter coupons.  No Beth Marie's, no Rudy's, no stadium store discount, no complimentary game voucher.  

Some wing seats would've been nice.  Sometimes I put the kids there.

I did, however, receive a lengthy letter from CUSA listing out how every breath I take, every move I make, is a violation of NCAA rules.

Disclaimer:  Everyone here does understand that I'm not really complaining about not receiving an ice cream coupon, right?  

Blurry cell phone club seat ticket picture.

bQcO8lZ.jpg

Edited by oldguystudent
  • Upvote 2

Club seats came with the Papa John's and Bill Utter coupons.  No Beth Marie's, no Rudy's, no stadium store discount, no complimentary game voucher.  

Some wing seats would've been nice.  Sometimes I put the kids there.

I did, however, receive a lengthy letter from CUSA listing out how every breath I take, every move I make, is a violation of NCAA rules.

Disclaimer:  Everyone here does understand that I'm not really complaining about not receiving an ice cream coupon, right?  

Blurry cell phone club seat ticket picture.

bQcO8lZ.jpg

No free ice cream!?!?

#thanksRV

UPDATE - Per posted recommendation from rws69, I called Laura Nichols this morning at 940-369-8916. Excellent response! She assured me the parking passes will be in the mail to me in the near future.

She has the cure if you are "irrigated".

got a call from Laura tonight (Sunday 8:34pm) asking which lot I wanted to park in & that the passes would be in the mail shortly.

• Upvote 1