Parents share thoughts with their graduating athletes

This made me proud for the University of North Texas and grateful to our student athletes and their families.

Very nice of the families and the athletes to peel back the curtains a bit and confirm why we pull so proudly for our kids.

GMG

(not sure if the link will come through as video, but here is trying)

https://youtu.be/B8LHe9vC1m8

• Upvote 2

I agree. This was a look at our athletes and their families that we don't often get to see. It would make a great recruiting video for parents to watch. Interesting that they were all female athletes...

GO MEAN GREEN!

Agree.

I wonder if they fact that they are all "Olympic/non-revenue" athletes is the reason they happen to be female. Maybe the production people are the ones who work those sports (and not basketball or football)?

This made me proud for the University of North Texas and grateful to our student athletes and their families.

Very nice of the families and the athletes to peel back the curtains a bit and confirm why we pull so proudly for our kids.

GMG

(not sure if the link will come through as video, but here is trying)

https://youtu.be/B8LHe9vC1m8

THIS is a prime example of why I support the Mean Green Club. It is not about winning or losing to me, it is about these great players, these great student-athletes. This video moved me in a very positive way and I am happy to see it posted. This, folks, is what it is all about...these student-athletes. Like Scott, I am proud to support these young athletes and students.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1