Shaka Smart is going to Austin

Dr. Seuss

.anyone come to mind Old Guy?

The obvious choice here is somebody who personally took it upon himself to see me through the Dodge years and my own rage quite a few years ago. Who called me on a regular basis to check in and see how things were. Whatever caricature he portrays on this board, and brother, he plays the part well, I mean Marlon Brando method acting well, I know where his heart lies.

The obvious choice here is somebody who personally took it upon himself to see me through the Dodge years and my own rage quite a few years ago. Who called me on a regular basis to check in and see how things were. Whatever caricature he portrays on this board, and brother, he plays the part well, I mean Marlon Brando method acting well, I know where his heart lies.

Sounds like a plan.

Discussions about VCU, Wichita State, Gonzaga and Butler should always be made with the fact in mind that they do not have football to rely on for exposure. Obviously, they put all their eggs in the basketball basket for their success.

Discussions about VCU, Wichita State, Gonzaga and Butler should always be made with the fact in mind that they do not have football to rely on for exposure. Obviously, they put all their eggs in the basketball basket for their success.

Where are our eggs? Do we have any eggs?

• Upvote 1

Look at the athletic giving by the alumni bases at each of these universities and then compare it to our MGC. That will probably tell you where their eggs come from and why we seem to have less.

And they have done that without a FBS football program in a football crazed state.

But ya, it's not UNT's fault...